Isekai ni Kita Boku wa Kiyoubinbode Subayasa Tayorina Tabi wo Suru

So, is this like, drawn by multiple artists or something? Like, is the main artist handing the rough layouts to his assistants or something? That's the only possible way to explain the CONSTANT inconsistencies...

Group Leader
@WadeTheWilson I have no idea, iv considered spending alot of time cleaning up the "scratchiness* of it, but that would slow the chapters alot and turn a 4-5 hour job into like a 12 hour one... There are a few places I fixed where it's noticeably better, but idk if I should comitte to it. I really love this series so I might be worth it just the workload is what's holding me back. But we'll see on the next chapter what I decide to do.

Edit:

I post this one discord concerning the art of this series... If I should do extensive redrawing or leave it as and just translate. This will extend my work load by a significant amount but I'm willing...

https://www.strawpoll.me/42241645

@Lorexen I'm not even really bothered so much by that, but it really pulls me out of a story when characters go from having 1 eye back to 2 eyes over and over again, every other page... I'd say it isn't worth redrawing a manga with those sorts of blatant issues, know what I mean?

Honestly, I'm a comic artist myself, and I find it surprising it could get published like that...

Fed-Kun's army
Tried reading it but you can tell the writer is a complete amateur when it comes to composition, pacing and structure. The artist too his anatomy and framing is beginner level, either this is his first story or he's just disinterested in this sub par story. Hard pass.

I dont think this is a 5.6 rating read, i've read thrash with 7.0 rating
But please dont go harem route

Dex-chan lover
@mcvolt I was very annoyed at the stupid wtf fight with the wolf and gave it a 4. Im sure a lot of people did the same lol.

The lack of harem made it a 6 again, but I can see why people think this is so bad.

Goddamn, it's been a while since I've read something this fucking bad. This truly feels more like a storyboard at the start of trying to figure out how the story starts rather than being an actual finished product. Horrible is definitely the right word for this. I'd rate this Appalling, but the art style is pretty nice so I'd give it a point. Don't even care if things might "get better" in later chapters, this premise is stupid and the first impression is among the worst I've ever had to deal with in manga. I was only curious because sometimes I get surprised by a stupid premise and actually find a decent story or MC worth putting into my Reading list. This def isn't, and the art style isn't anywhere near good enough for me to trudge through this garbage.

Group Leader
Was 1/10 for the first 3 chapters, absolute garbage. Then it suddenly improved a little to about 3/10, still really bad but at least the art got somewhat better and the story just a little bit. Then it dropped down to 2/10 when the wolf showed up, so fucking stupid.

Honestly, don't waste your time on this. Might have been the worst thing I've read so far.

I don't really know how to feel about this isekai manga, it's just a bunch of tropes and generic stuff. It could've been more
better if the author had gone a more original approach on the story; and also probably explained more about the whole
"Jack of all Trades" thing? It's really the only thing keeping this story adrift. I guess it's not my type of garbage after all.
It's your garbage if you want to read it.

Boy it's rough, I think this series just needs time and by that I mean story, art and characters.

it is really bad the translation and art idk about story cause i only got to chapter 2 but the art and translation is kinda unbearable

Users who are viewing this thread