Isekai ni Kita Boku wa Kiyoubinbode Subayasa Tayorina Tabi wo Suru

Dex-chan lover
killed a deer for only one meal... wasteful out of 10. that deer has enough meat to feed a small family for a week.

Aggregator gang
Okay so I able to do a test, if you click on the artist name you can see that he's drawn for three other manga, another isekai and some mystery drama shit. What I found when I looked at it is the quality of the art for the detective manga seems to be a hell of a lot higher, and cleaner than it is for this manga.

So I hypothesis that the real reason so many isekai manga look so trashy isn't because they don't have a the budget to higher a decent artist. Instead it is because even when they hire a good artist the artist in question just doesn't give enough of a shit to put in the effort.

Group Leader
@Gulby You can see a significant increase in art as the chapters release, I do agree the first couple chapters are not the best but also is not the worst iv seen. But I'm with you definitely that for a good minute it's like why? consider the art later on.

Thanks for the work & upload. I'm enjoying this, even if these dimwits are bitching about everything.

Fed-Kun's army
@alaudae He specifically said
they were taking the rest of the deer meat back to give to the innkeeper.
Seems like you forgot.

Aggregator gang
techinically he never actually died. so it aint really reincarnation. he was healed during the transportation, but it aint reincarnation. there are people that get reincarnated into different bodies, but he aint one of them.

...wait, how is he "jack of all trades" if he's also quick (according to the title at least)

Group Leader
@tony246 look at his AGI stat on the second page of the newest chapter. Itll be shown more on the coming chapters. Hes fast AF

@Lorexen
I mean I thought "Jack of all trades" would imply same or at least very similar stat distribution for everything. The fact that he (or rather the title and thus the author) is claiming one thing while saying the other sends mixed messages to say the least.

Why does it have so low rating? It's much better then majority of today's isekai mangas and it also isn't harem or chinese, so where's the problem?

Like the scanlation, it’s better then you realise. Shame the adaptation isn’t as good as the original

This manga is very plain, low-end run-of-the-mill isekai with no redeeming values, average all across the board

They’re actually developing a natural relationship between the mc and the main girl, I’d say at least that’s above average from the run of the mill isekai.

Honestly, I never rated anything with a 1 before because I find the description of appalling is way too harsh, but wtf is this crap. It low budget low-end run of the mill with extremely bad execution and story.

Contributor
I checked the novel review and the story seems to be relatively good, but this manga really suffer from poor artwork mmm...
The mangaka seems to be totally unable to draw action scene, but I just hope it'll get better mmm...

Users who are viewing this thread