Isekai ni Kita Boku wa Kiyoubinbode Subayasa Tayorina Tabi wo Suru

No offense to the artist but the art seems very rushed/not very polished. Takes away from the already lackluster plot.

For what its worth, it's not bad at all. The translator is new to the language and to be honest, I have no problems with the story. I'm looking forward to the other chapters. If you here for the artwork then it's probably not for you but I enjoy the text in manga rather than the art which is why I am able to probably enjoy this more than others.

But... why would you release 2 already-translated chapters?

Edit: Ah. No, I see now. Nvm.

Edit 2: Eh, the translation on both of the 1st chapters could be better. But it's hard to criticize their work when they both put those TL notes pages at the beginning and ends...

It's another generic Isekai, with all of the generic bits, but it's one that stays true to its premise.

The focus on the adventuring and the wholesome mood actually made this enjoyable in comparison with all the Isekai garbage out there.

I recommend for people looking for a chill low stakes Isekai with some fights, power growth and romance (OTP) here and there.

Yo! @Lorexen thanks for picking this up! Your translation is *WAY* better quality, and I had been wondering what happened to this one. Looking forward to more. Appreciate yah!

Dex-chan lover
It's fine but the novel is a lot better paced and more interesting. Honestly you wouldn't be missing much if you read the novel instead of the manga considering it's drawn pretty generically.

WTF with that art. I looked at other manga by the same artist, like Isekai Ryouridou, it is still ok. This quality is like when Hunter x Hunter mangaka drawn that worse art quality chapter.

This quality can be a laughingstock to the magazine that published it. It is like manga written by an amateur, even doujinshi is better.

Dex-chan lover
The novel pissed me off in some ways, but it is better than average world building. I’ll probably read it when it gets some chapters behind it. May go back to the novel too.

ok this manga adaption kinda sucks, the pacing is pretty rushed and the art is below average for me, idk how this would go in the future but im sure it would not do so well. i recommend reading the novel though, its quite good, although not too good. and yes, the protagonist is not overpowered nor does he gets a harem. his unique skill, Jack of All Trades, Master of None may seem overpowered but that skill basically just makes him instantly learn how to use any weapon, not instantly master it or anything. so all in all the manga sucks, but the webnovel is quite good.

Art style kinda... Meh? I've seen worse but this is part of the lower half. I expected much from the cover but damn were does torn to pieces. I can't put my rating into constructive criticism but yeah it kinda sucks.

Power Uploader
No harem, no overpowered protagonist, unappealing synopsis. I can understand why the average score is 6

Double-page supporter
Feels like it was written by a child, 5 stars are very generous.

Users who are viewing this thread