Isekai ni Kita Boku wa Kiyoubinbode Subayasa Tayorina Tabi wo Suru

Dex-chan lover
I mean the art is average. The regular stand around scenes are fine, but anything remotely dynamic is crap.

The story, feels like someone's attempt at an isekai by using prompt cards.
Kind of all over the place.

Fed-Kun's army
Story look good for me but relationship part is quite clingry for me.

For protagonist power scale he is on borderline OP because his unique skill get in a way when learn some passive skill and
he have OP(?) skill to boost his agility and make him run in the air. in story so far he get beaten by his wife and have many near dead experience

I wonder why there are so many manga with shit art style nowaday, with art doesn't look good even without compare to novel illustration.

novel art style look pretty decent but when adapted to manga it's become so bad.

i won't compare thing unique like ONE

Plot is interesting similar to the anime that the girl got isekai'd and asks for "average" abilities. But damn art style still bothering me. Not even reading every page anymore I am now just skimming through the pages and generalize what happens.

Dammit fooled again by the cover
I thought this gonna be good
Not talking bout the art but the plot just isnt that interesting to me

This is the WN which is already nearing finish in translation.
https://tigertranslations.org/jack-of-all-trades-7/

I love the LN, it's one of my top 10 favorites, but this manga is utter trash. it sucked all the charm out of the LN and replaced it with shit art.

Fed-Kun's army
tbh why these guys don't use 3D model draft like manuke does if their art look like this , it's feel bad for paper they use to print this c***

Group Leader
You people saying the art is that bad should read more manga same with people saying it's faster paced than the novel that is almost always the case lurk more.

Thanks for the chapters! Good to see your translation is improving! Keep up the good work

Group Leader
IMO, the art is okay, and the story also gets better as it progresses. This applies to the translation as well.

MoZ

plot's unclear so far, but i do like slow-paced mangas so i hope this one could be decent. art ? i've seen worse, especially the ones in the oversaturated isekai genre. it's quite fun tbh

Users who are viewing this thread