Isekai ni Kita Boku wa Kiyoubinbode Subayasa Tayorina Tabi wo Suru

Aggregator gang
@Grye If he will become the best in everything in this manga, I think they misunderstood what jack of all trades master of none means.

@greyhud90. This is a comment I left on the Webnovel. Jack of all trades master of non is incorrect. The correct phrase is jack of all trades, master of one.

Read the wn for this. The jack of all trades thing matters for like 3 chapters and after that it's only mentioned in passing. It let's him pick up a skill to basic proficiency before requiring his own effort. It's a slow growth type story where he just travels around with his girlfriend fighting monsters'n stuff. It was ok. If your major complaint about isekai is the mc being blatantly overpowered you might enjoy it. Otherwise, it's pretty standard.

jack of all trades just means you're able to learn or are already able to do any thing just not perfect it

Fed-Kun's army
I was excited to see 1chapter is uploaded. sad, no chapter available on my selected english language.

The manga in itself looks pretty good, but it needs better translating.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, this is a pretty poor adaptation. Not just art, but the speed of the story. Probably gonna have to give this one a hard pass.

Read the WN, you'll be much more satisfied.

Dex-chan lover
This is terrible compared to the novel, the pacing is completely rushed, the art is bad, but worst of all they skipped a ton of content. In the novel his skill is pretty much the most important thing in his wheel house, they barely even mention it in this manga, His skill allows him to hold an object and learn to use said object with a good degree of skill right off the bat, he practices using his skill with the spear but doesn't one shot the goblin like in this, he gets injured by the goblin and later on other goblins use the scent of his blood to track him, which forces him to keep moving until he finds a way to deal with it.

Also this doesn't show how his skill works when it comes to crafting, in the novel he finds vine like plants and crafts them into ropes which he uses to anchor himself to a tree top where he sleeps for the night, yeah in the novel he doesn't just pop into the world, kill a couple things and then magically find the town with no difficulty, he spends a full week surviving in the forest while slowly making his way towards the town before getting hunted by a pack of wolves and barely making it in.

This is like a 1/10 adaptation and the person drawing it should be ashamed of themselves, because the novel version of this is one of the better isekai stories out there right now, it's not harem trash, the MC isn't a god like most, and even later on he's strong but never completely OP, and always has the chance of dying to a stronger enemy/monster if he's not trying his best, not to mention there's no insane power creep, other characters in the story are just as strong as the MC and are a danger to him, It's not some low effort free ride for him at all.

Really tired right now and somehow read the title as "I came to another world to jack off all..." and immediately clicked. I haven't read it but I'm already disappointed

Group Leader
What many said before. Ive looked through the raws a few months ago. Pacing is off, details lost. Art is okay. But the webnovel/ightnovel's better. I mean, you know Isekai Ryouridou? Pretty sure its the same mangaka. And so far, both series, this and the Isekai Ryouridou one has a ton of details left out.

Users who are viewing this thread