Isekai ni Kita Mitai Dakedo Dousureba Yoi no Darou

Contributor
@zxcsreenxz there was a bit more buildup from what I can recall of the webnovel.

@??????■?? there was a build more bloodup from what recall I can of the novel web. aaaAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!! *dying noises*

Group Leader
Kisato probably received the packet loss treatment and receive the rights to use his last will.

Double-page supporter
You still have to work for that six-pack Akihiro, the gods of both worlds aren't so kind.

Dex-chan lover
>Get to marry a cute 15 years old girl with herculean strength and don't want it
Some men don't know their own luck.

lol this manga is so lazy i actually laughed real hard,like seriously i laughed,pseudo things instead of using fantasy names or coming up with new names and using such a stupid reason for link to the new world(forced marriage for such a stupid reason)

Aggregator gang
@kidc Come on now, even parodies of parodies of parodies of isekai stories are generic and stale at this point. You can't hide behind that as a shield anymore. It's about time that we finally move past this post-modern era of isekai and just start making actually good stories again. The kind with strong pacing, interesting characters, and engaging plots.

This in-jokey nonsense is a thing of the past and nobody is impressed by it anymore.

Group Leader
At least the god is classy looking... kinda reminds me of the design of the god of games from no game/no life

And to add that the MC is not only in his 30s and still has that same appear, but also has a pot belly. A character i can relate to.

Dex-chan lover
This has no comedy tag? The only thing that makes this stand out from other isekais is the comedy.

Dex-chan lover
Now why would Rank 7 adventurers want a rank 10 newby that's only gathering herbs, to join them....

His powers being mainly observation and not very overpowered is a plus. No item box or harem either.
His developing mindset over the first few chapters here is the thing I liked best for now.
His interactions with Liz once the initial confusion settles has huge potential in both directions, to either be stupid or stupidly cute.

Users who are viewing this thread