Isekai ni Kyuuseishu to shite Yobaremashita ga, Around 30 ni wa Muri na no de, hissori Book Café Hajimemashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
This is nice, I wouldn't want to fight either if I could sit around and live peacefully while instantly materializing anything I needed

it looks so interesting!
thank you so much for picking it up and translating!!!

Fed-Kun's army
Sis is living the life! I love how she's careful, rational, and took all her opportunities. A cozy house away from people and surrounded by books, even a necklace that would grant you everything. This is the first time I actually wish I was the main character lol.

Thanks for the translation!

Double-page supporter
Seems like god is having a hard time finding normal people to send to other worlds. God has the internet to thank for that. The lot of us are never gonna be "normal" ever again. :D

Supporter
Looks fun. The 'life is set in stone once you hit 30' philosophy is pretty weird, though; plenty of folks in their 30's don't have a clue what they're doing with their life, and are happy to uproot and try something new entirely.

Contributor
A very thorough and cautious FMC, so much so that 'God' became exhausted. I'm intrigued.

i was thinking about the same thing as her about having her
symbol hide underneath her hair,,,
i was super shocked to see she requested for just that and im really interested to read more of this manga hehe

Fed-Kun's army
Tbh I would actually be asking for that much too and more. Lol And I'm just under 30.

Whaa, she just became my ideal role model if I ever get the chance to experience isekai LOL xD

Dex-chan lover
wow this god is kinda chill? like he went ''mcfuck it, ill give u materialization google, go nuts''

Users who are viewing this thread