Isekai ni Kyuuseishu to shite Yobaremashita ga, Around 30 ni wa Muri na no de, hissori Book Café Hajimemashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
God is trying to provide stability into this world that he was willing to do anything for it. Nice.

Contributor
A thought occurred to me when the knight entered the cafe. She wishes to open a book cafe, yet knows nothing of the world, nor has she left the house, yet despite that books have been conjured forth ready for consumption.
What is the content of these books, are they from her old world or are they random "I need books from this world"?

Fed-Kun's army
This girl is Mood like me. If some god appear and said "Yo congrat you got isekai'ed", I would say "Naw god. Who gonna feed my cats? And my family gonna panic if I'm suddenly disappeared. And what about my business? Who gonna run it?" Being an 30s y.o. man, isekai started to lose its appeal. Maybe if the god promise to stop time and return me exactly when I left, I would do it.

Double-page supporter
I've got a bad impression from this 1st chapter, but hopefully that's just cause it's the start-up. (get rid of all the awful stuff first)

Dex-chan lover
If she has no choice but to go by god she will have everything she wants and be comfy haha
She got her moneys worth at least and a cute cafe, she's such a mood

Double-page supporter
Is this Rimuru after millions of centuries? Lol.

Fed-Kun's army
Oohhh I’m so jealous!! That looks like a dream that can’t even appear in my own dreams ㅠㅠ

Get me a god with that sort of leniency. Wow...you could pretty much live whatever life you want. D:< REAL LIFE STARDEW VALLEY WITH INFINITE MONEY AND POWER?!

Im glad shes so smart and i think she out smarted the talking orb 😂
and its like she bringing amazon stuff or google search with her to the another world 🤣 amazing
but its also dangerous if someone had that necklace 😣

Fed-Kun's army
"Well in my thirties", yeah grandma, i think its more your personality than the age, there are enough people over 30 who dont conduct themselves as if they are 60+ ... dafuq is with this author xD on the contrary, I think that many many many older people, even 40 or 50+ would jump on the chance to leave the boring "work, eat, sleep, repeat"-life behind for a fantasy adventure... that girl is just like these weird people that get all "I am an adult now" with 18 and loose all personality...
(I mean, I like this sort of Isekaistuff, its fine, but the reasoning is just dumb :D)

And what the fuck building a "cafe" like that? Thats pretty much just the house of someone with a register and some booths at the side set up? .... o_O xD

Users who are viewing this thread