Isekai ni Kyuuseishu to shite Yobaremashita ga, Around 30 ni wa Muri na no de, hissori Book Café Hajimemashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I was happy through the whole chapter until it said that a new volume will arrive with a new savior (that I think it's going to be a man). Would've been nice if it ended here tbh.

Group Leader
@Mezhlauk Uhhhh, she didn't die? She was clearly taken back (I assume to her previous world) as seen in page 4. Quite obvious that she didn't actually die. Also, the prince was under trance magic (as stated in Chapter 6, Page 11) so it's not his fault for "sheltering her too much". Though we don't know why he stabbed her, it could probably be assumed he did so because he was affected by her magic. And yes, she is a child but
1) You clearly didn't actually read these chapters
or
2) you're trolling

This was a good wrap up for the series. Honestly it could’ve ended here and I would’ve been satisfied. I hope the next volume is good. I really hope they continue to have the series extra fluffy because that is what I am here for.

Dex-chan lover
That was rushed af
The other savior just gets stabbed suddenly and taken away?
How anticlimactic, we don't even get to see them meet each other.
This one chapter could have been spread out into a full volume.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, are we supposed to feel sorry for the kingdom that relies on pretty much kidnapped ppl from another world and if they won't comply they demands they will be kicked out into unknown? I know that she treated them badly, but she is a minor that was kidnapped and forced to do things she doesn't know a thing about. So yeah, I think author should have showed us saivors point of view. And you can explain her terrible actions as coping mechanism with a highly stressful situation she found herself into.

so is more chapters coming?.... Im confused... Im happy that they got engaged tho!

Wow!!! I can’t believe you guys were able to upload a mass update today!!!
Thank you so much!!

(Although it could be an error on my side page 20 is only showing half the page)

I’m so happy that they are now engaged and she can be honest about being a savior too

Huh I thought that the og story from the novel did end here (I think I saw someone mentioned it on some past chapters) but it's getting a 2nd vol? Hooooo

Was it supposedly be rushed like this? The ending just sped up 😂

Also-- was this sniped? They have the same credits as Bubble tea scans-

The story went from a lazy walk, to a jog, to a speeding Roadrunner lol.

So there's more?

I mean, I can see why the prince could stab the girl who roofied him with magic, but I still feel like they should have developed more the negative feelings that the prince had towards her. At least more than just one panel that had him pleading her to learn magic.

Dex-chan lover
The deity sphere remains the one true villain of the piece.

Still, all's well that ends well. Even if more chapters never materialize.

Group Leader
Wait, what happened with that brat? She's just gone, beamed up StarTrek-style by god? That's it?

Aggregator gang
I thought the prince stabbed her because he thought that was the only way to save the kingdom after she went haywire. Then I realized that - even if he were under charm magic, the others around should've dealt with her attitude long before she went into breakdown mode.

Users who are viewing this thread