Isekai ni Kyuuseishu to shite Yobaremashita ga, Around 30 ni wa Muri na no de, hissori Book Café Hajimemashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

And, like usual, it's been rushed to the end. Probably writer's block, but it sucks. It's such a good story that needs to be fleshed out...

I liked this a bit, but what the heck is this story?
One barrier she cast holds for a decade and keeps out all monsters while potentially also healing?
She got all the skills and magic for free, no threads attached, while the other girl got shafted.
No one is suspicious of this girl with the imba magic that made a cafe in the forest and gets half her food via magic.

She made a cafe but has literally no customers other than her now-fiancee.

They skipped all the stuff from confession to marriage...

...and the plan is to now introduce a new savior, a demon king, and shitty drama instead of fluffy romance?

Dex-chan lover
The moral of the story is that a nice mature lady is better than young emo teen. Got it.

Dex-chan lover
we went from 0 to a 100 in a second, I like it but holy rush lol.

Ummm... what....
She wants to leave the job to the next savior?
In the first place, if there is such kind of magic i dont think there should be any savior at all.
God, please...

That brat really ruined the prince's life huh? It wasn't made clear why he would stab her but it didn't seem like he's in control 🤔

Users who are viewing this thread