Isekai ni Kyuuseishu to shite Yobaremashita ga, Around 30 ni wa Muri na no de, hissori Book Café Hajimemashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
That was a great read. Vol. 3 sounds like it's going to be one of those jealousy arc things.
Not sure if I should continue or not.

Wow, quite the fast pacing at the end suddenly.

Well, you know guys, I'm satisfied with this "ending" for now.
I won't be reading the new chapters (for a while), and just by reading a few comments on the newest(13) chapter, I can already see
there are some love rival crap or something
, so big no.

For me, this story ends here.

Meo

Dex-chan lover
Kind of surprise this wasn't the end.

Are we getting a Demon King arc?

Group Leader
@cullinaire in my eyes it's more like "we've let you play with your little world and your warm love story and it isn't doing too bad... But -- " *brandishes axe* -- "it's time to get the views with some drama or it'll be hard to explain to the higher-ups." *Brings axe close to neck* "You understand, right?"

Fed-Kun's army
This is beautiful, let them have kids please that would be an amazing arc.

Good ending. Sucks for the original savior tho since, idk if she died or if she was luckily transported back to her originally life. And luckily for mc, her magic will last decades so she won't have to do any additional savior duties and can live a married life happily.

if i didnt see 2 more chapters...i would have thought this was the ending....no right??

Dex-chan lover
So good.

A very natural happy ending, and it's almost kind of a shame it's continuing!

Users who are viewing this thread