Isekai ni Kyuuseishu to shite Yobaremashita ga, Around 30 ni wa Muri na no de, hissori Book Café Hajimemashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg kng omg omg omg omg!!! THEY ARE SO ADORABLE TOGETHER!!! ❤

Arghw hya rea llg oodm angac hapterse ithers upers horto rt aker eallyl ongt ou pdate.

Dex-chan lover
K---kyaaaaa!! She invited a hunk to live with her!!
I think this is a shi--no, a MOTHER SHIP.

Thanks for translating.

FL is being bold in the relationship department but the opposite in basically every other department. I know she wants a quiet life but, come on, that other saintess is killing people now! The FL only has bits and pieces of information at the moment so it’s excusable but when she fully finds out she better step up otherwise I’ll rage quit. Your relaxation isn’t worth more than human lives, buddy.

There’s only 4 chapters left to the ending but I’ve heard they’re going to release a continuation this winter :DDDDDDDDDD

Fed-Kun's army
Excuse me, but let me

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Kyaaaaaa!!!!!! Thank u so much for updating this makes my heart ❤️ go doki doki

Let me join the AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA choir, these two just make me so happy 🤗

Users who are viewing this thread