Isekai ni Kyuuseishu to shite Yobaremashita ga, Around 30 ni wa Muri na no de, hissori Book Café Hajimemashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Everything is so soft between them ! Also her library-coffee shop looks so warm and comforting. I’d love to come there too.

F you pot.. or fire or whatever ruined those moment..

Read the atmosphere for love of god...

XD

Never allow Pressure cookers to ruin relationships

-Brought to you by natural cooking methods (8 hours of low heat and slow cooking to soften them meat)

@Smilyfacething Dude did you not see what they were doing.
They were HOLDING HANDS!!
That's moving waaaay to fast there, they're grown adults, no need for them to rush things and act like horny teenagers.

I love this kind of romance.. Where they don't do anything yet it makes you feel warm and makes you blush 🙈💛💛

Thanks for the chapter 💛💛💛💛

@Niz_45 why do you want to put that curse on Tsukina? Just think about it: would you want to read how that thot keeps getting between Tsukina's and Ill's relationship? And for the looks of it, she wouldn't be of any help at the cafe. I think the best that could happen is that she's sent back here: at least she will be a normal human being and people wouldn't be afraid of going at her 🤔

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII LLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEE ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CCCCCAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTT WWWAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Dex-chan lover
woah. I like how considerate (not intellectually considerate) they are juxtaposed to that savior

Ahhhhh😍😍😍 they are so cute I wanna pinch them 😚😚😚 I ship this so hard😳

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

Now I await the moment when she gets so fed up with the girl she goes and gives her a piece of mind. From one isekai'd person to another XDDD

ooooo inviting a man home...she should emphasize "I live alone" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I can't wait for the day that "savior" got a good slap.

Users who are viewing this thread