Isekai ni Kyuuseishu to shite Yobaremashita ga, Around 30 ni wa Muri na no de, hissori Book Café Hajimemashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
Is this caught up to raws? if not, what's the latest hap and is it monthly?

Thanks for the update. Well, the b*tch did one unintentional good thing (still did massive damage though. She just harmed their kingdom's main defensive force for cripes sake and STILL hasn't learned any kind of spells at all! Reminding everyone that according to god, her charm is basically just excess magic she unintentionally leaks out *that is assuming her type was the prince* so naturally with her preference, her sole target was the former decent CP), she forced Ill to have his well earned temporary vacation and some shipping material for a couple of panels/chapters
based on the raws, this series's story ends in 12 but hints a sequel of some sort or another story according to spoiler threads. And yes
Ill and MC get married in the end and Ill officially ends up living with her

🤭🤭☺️☺️It's soo cute!
I can't wait for the next chapter, thank you!

Gods I love their relationship.
Of course it would be wonderful if she were "the saviour" but I can definitely understand why she's reluctant to do it.

Dex-chan lover
@yannickq : Well...
He eventually finds out when Tsukina use a country-size barrier magic (also the other savior girl die, or at least get close enough that 'God' could recover her)

He even wondered aloud "huh, I really should've noticed this earlier, given your level of magic power in contrast to your lack of common knowledge"

And he plan to keep it a secret, because polygamy is allowed in this country and many people would definitely want to be her consort for the potential benefits it can bring, and Ill want her to be his alone.

It's in ch 12 btw, and the end of 'arc 1' ( arc 2 should continue this Winter...assuming it's not delayed)

Idk i think she's being a little selfish. Like I get that she wants to keep her life private and enjoyable. But if the kingdom is clearly in distress because of a lack of a proper saint, and you have the power to save them, then step up to the plate.

I am here for the shipping tho. Are we getting a proposal soon?😏😏

Users who are viewing this thread