Isekai ni Kyuuseishu to shite Yobaremashita ga, Around 30 ni wa Muri na no de, hissori Book Café Hajimemashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

I really do love how he's just a knight, I think I was getting fed up of grand dukes, princes, kings, emperors, high ranking egoistic jerks. He's just a down to earth, sweet, and mature knight.

Double-page supporter
Thank you for the update!!!

It's a bit strange how he hasn't question the origin of her powerful magic. But gotta say I love their relationship.

Meo

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, why would they need a Savior that can't do anything but charm the Prince? I mean no Savior is better than her.

Also...does no one find it weird at all that there's this powerful, orphan magician in the middle of nowhere, with apparently no income but surviving just fine? Of course, this place has an eternal Winter...so maybe weird cafe in the middle of no where with one customer and striving isn't weird at all.

EDIT: Random thought...but could the other Savior actually be like a 7 year old child or something? I mean, she did get her "ideal" appearance. Maybe she's just some 7 year old child fantasizing about being a beautiful teenager and finding her Prince. Because Prince seems so casually drawn and forgettable...unlike let's say healer friend (who's a cutie)

@Meo

Yo I think ur onto something with that theory, it is realistic especially since we never really saw her real appearance.

Bold Stew and an even Bolder MC, hah! You may have won the battle little pot, but MC is winning the war.

MC falling in love with the hot customer who comes over, this really is a coffeeshop au huh, except its a coffeeshop canon

WHAT DO I DO THEY'RE SO CUTE 😭😭😭😭 how bold of the stew to interrupt!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread