Isekai ni Kyuuseishu to shite Yobaremashita ga, Around 30 ni wa Muri na no de, hissori Book Café Hajimemashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Omgosh thank you for releasing an update! This was probably the best chapter ☺️❤️❤️❤️ They have such a cute and genuine relationship. OMO if only she would just step forward as the savior ✨✨✨

damn...please get married like now................they're so cute T___T thanks for the update!!!

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH, MY HEART IS uwu

KAWAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

<3 <3 <3

THANK YOU FOR THE TRANSLATIONS!!! <3 <3 <3

After re-reading I love how her food is normal. To often authors give fantasy worlds ridiculously low leveled on the food culture. Food culture was the rise and growth of civilization. Making a sandwich or omelette is normal because it is.

Also I need more cute adults in fantasy. This is a genera that is sourly lacking. It's always teenagers or adults reincarnated into toddlers. (adults in toddler bodies having cute romance isn't all that cute) Having everyone as adults cuts out a lot of unnecessary drama.

The closest I've found to this series is "the saviors power is omnipotent" teenager and adult summoned. Teen drama happens in the background while the adult winds up actually being the savior and having a sweet romance with a knight.

Fed-Kun's army
they're so cute!!! i love them!!!

also sdalksdfjl why would you worship a "savior" that, not only does she do nothing, she actively makes things WORSE??? like it for real was all her fault. and she doesn't even TRY. i would have taken that title from her already lol

thank you for the update~

Double-page supporter
I kinda forget, but why is FL not involving herself with regards to her savior duty again? Coz to me she comes off as selfish. She has all the power given to her for a great purpose but she does not make use of it to serve such purpose.

Thanks for the update btw!

@scarlet_summer why does she need to do it? Ita like telling some 20 years old to go fight in a war. Man its fucking dumb. Even if i got godly powers and got isekaied or what ever i wouldnt do shit. I would try to find a way to make money. And not get involved with a nation. Because you can make more trouble. Lets say you get summoned to save a world and you only prioritize one country. You can get an assassin sent at you(same scenario as ROTSH) other nations ( countries gonna think you are only helping one country and more problems )

Dex-chan lover
@jackmiaw I think this FL is doing it right because she had the power to do so. In some isekai protagonists do not have this ridiculous amount of power so siding with royalty is ideal (good food and lodging). Things aren’t always handed to you on a silver platter that you could do as you say.

@jackmiaw Well, it all depends on the person. I mean, way back when in WWII, the (ongoing) Korean War, and the Vietnam war, a lot of guys in their late teens and twenties voluntarily enlisted.
It depends on the mindset of the person of course. Our MC's mindset here is that there's already other people with powers down there who answered the call and now she's being tossed in. Why not just let those folk take care of things? It's the most logical thing to do, and she took that position. So yes, I do agree with you but I also can't fault people who go run off their hero fantasies in other isekai stories. It's their mindset (no matter how dumb they are).
Of course, to pull something like what you want you'd need to have a good head on your shoulders to think carefully of what you're going to do, in order for the world not to drag you into the call...at least until the point you're just so powerful the world just can't risk dragging you into the call.

@Treswimming Siding with royalty is never idea. Once you offer yourself up into the world of aristocracy, you're now tangled in the mire of cloak and dagger, along with all the political intrigue. Being a vagabond is a better way of thinking, or attaching yourself to some sort of mercenary force at first, then go vagabond. Once you've gotten enough power, you can finally settle down and live life.

omh gooodd im so happy hes okay!!!!! im so excited for the next chapter!!! thank you!!!

Double-page supporter
That "savior" needs to be slapped INTENSELY by reality ASAP!!

"Savior" or not. She needs that reality slap. Or I could chuck her into a torture chamber where she could be used as a magic source until she dies. That or donate her to a brothel. Where she could get some sort of discipline for a week. Then force her to learn magic. Still stubborn? Refusing? Put her into a heavily fortified fortress with high barrier magic. Then watch as her sanity slowly drifts away, while being a ticking time bomb.

Fed-Kun's army
I’ve got butterflies in my stomach~ this is so cute, thank you for translating this 💕

Users who are viewing this thread