Isekai ni Kyuuseishu to shite Yobaremashita ga, Around 30 ni wa Muri na no de, hissori Book Café Hajimemashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Fed-Kun's army
I like how MC isn’t that dense when it comes to love. It’s perhaps reasonable since she is not a young teenager but a working adult. She has shown that she is open to the idea of love. I also like the fact that she is going to take action and not going to just wait for something to happen.

I am not very confident in the male lead, however. I think he might be a little slow in the heart matter.

Fed-Kun's army
Look at these two cuties being cute.

Thanks for the real scan op this was much better.

Glad that Bubble Tea Scans quickly sniping back with proper scanlation hahahah rip aggregator sites with the sniped, headache translations of this chapter

Thank you for the translation! This is so much better than the garbage snipe lol

Thanks for the update. Everyone else has shared their lovely opinions on the shipping (and the obvious calm before the storm atmosphere) but I can't help but be sorry for the Prince especially since the reveal he only acted weirdly was because of the trance magic (that I assume this world/kingdom is unaware that exists). The boy is ready to be punished if he fails
not to mention his fate for stabbing said sh*tty savior later on leads him on temporary house arrest for years. Not that bad of a punishment but you'd have to feel bad for the guy since this was all beyond his control

Users who are viewing this thread