Isekai ni Kyuuseishu to shite Yobaremashita ga, Around 30 ni wa Muri na no de, hissori Book Café Hajimemashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

@Doenyon I think the... god thingy(?) told her that the prince was acting the way he was because of the other girl unconsciously using trance magic
But I'm pretty sure it was at least mentioned

@Doenyon The trance magic was mentioned when god visited her cafe back at 5 or 6? If you're a bit lazy to reread it, if I got it right, saviors are granted tremendous amounts of MP upon being world hopped but they need to constantly release their MP. In spoiled saviors case, since she hasn't learned a single spell (plus the power up she asked god is "to be beautiful"), then all her excess mana is leaked out and sadly makes the poor prince its victim (as what he mentions this chapter, he has trouble saying no to her)

Edit: The specific page where trance magic was mentioned is on Ch.06 pages 6 and 7

Thank you so much for the chapter! I really LOVE this manga, it is way one of my favorites!!!

Fed-Kun's army
What really bothers me about this manga is that she has no other customers! Why doesn't anyone else come???

LOL Bubble Tea Scans saw someone else put out the chapter and they like "nah, we own this shit!"

jyc

im glad to see that the prince seems redeemable at least? hopefully, he really does see thee error in his ways (tho i doubt their og "savior" would lmao)

Dex-chan lover
Oh man, I didn't realize how many pages were missing from the other one until reading this! Very cute chapter and while I feel for the prince... I don't know that he'll have much success getting through to the brat.

Users who are viewing this thread