Isekai ni Kyuuseishu to shite Yobaremashita ga, Around 30 ni wa Muri na no de, hissori Book Café Hajimemashita - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Imagine she defeats it before the new savior arrives at the scene 😳. Hood guy would be with Pikachu face 😂.
But she might just lay in wait or avoid until someone helps in order to avoid suspicion 🤔.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
And the hooded man said "Let's sit at the high ground in full view from at least three windows and anybody admiring the architecture so that I can look like a stylish A hole."

Group Leader
I really hope theres not going to be a love triangle or something. It's clearly obvios the MC and the ML is in love.but please no misunderstanding or something.

Aggregator gang
"Oh no, a monster! With me, I only have these dozens and dozens of protective charms that not only protect, but also reflect damage. What am I to do?"

Noooooo you cannot hurt our bae! That guy's gonna have to deal with a very pissed captain

Dex-chan lover
The last savior had issues doing her job, our mc has standard japanese mc issues, and the new savior is stupidly enthusiastic it seemed like he was terminally ill in his previous world

Fed-Kun's army
"I really hope theres not going to be a love triangle or something"

Dude... its written by chicks, OF COURSE there's gonna be a love triangle, even more so as they stated chap 11-12 that polygamy is allowed in this world so yeah, this manga is basely chicks dreams of the old beauty and the beast trope

Dex-chan lover
'I can't give a Japanese sounding last name'

*gave him Japanese sounding first name

Users who are viewing this thread