Isekai ni Kyuuseishu to shite Yobaremashita ga, Around 30 ni wa Muri na no de, hissori Book Café Hajimemashita - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

I Bet
the new saviour would confess to the MC, got turned down,goes emotional Burst, got stopped by the MC, and then the MC would feel Bad

Tsukina: "I shouldn't give a Japanese-sounding name."
Me: That boat has sailed, the knights already know your name.
T: "My name is Tsukina."
. . .
And the new saviour whose name is also Japanese, didn't even think that it's strange that someone has such a familiar name in another universe. Gosh.

Aside from this plot hole, I wonder who this hooded person is. Aaaand... I wonder if Tsukina's cover will finally be blown (probably not, but maybe? I really can't predict this story).

Also, what are you ppl talking about? The new saviour is a high schooler, right? Half of Tsukina's age. He is just full of energy like teenagers, or like a golden retriever puppy. Tsukina is in her 30s. It just doesn't work that way.

Dex-chan lover
so does he know MC is one or did his plan mess up by her walking into it?

omg!!!!! i'm soooooo happy they continued this story!!! it's one of my fav's!!!!! thank you so much for translating!!!

Double-page supporter
@Pocky8 didn't "I-summon-people-as-a-gatcha-game"-dude say the new guy is mid 20?
Only the ones before her were teens.
I still wouldn't want to see him as competition tho, since Tsukina and Ill are already a couple.

@Nimeri I honestly can't remember. Mid-20s are better but... okay, he really, really resembles a golden retriever for me :'D
Tsukina an Ill are such a cute couple. And their calm personality fits. Meanwhile, this new saviour is like an adorable little brother with way too much energy :'D

Fed-Kun's army
I hope other's prediction
of the new saviour being potential love rival and turning into a bad guy bc of a rejection doesn't come true. I feel that cheapens the writing for this story.
Why can't he just be too enthusiastic and that in itself can be the start of his mistakes?

@Pocky8 I face-palmed when she said her name. And then when the new saviour didn't react to it, I kinda lost my soul for a sec. 😥

Aggregator gang
@roxanneayy I'm thinking the same thing as you. His interaction with the god (in the previous chapter) gives the impression that while he's generally a cheerful and good person, his fatal flaw is that he's either obsessed with magic, obsessed with power, obsessed with the CONCEPT of being a hero, or some combination of those. His wish, by the nature of its wording, removed any and all natural limitations on the amount and power of magic any person or saviour could have (talent, innate ability/affinity, complexity) by the virtue of hard work. From the way he acted right after his interaction with Tsukina, this glaring flaw is one that he is going to fall head first into at terminal velocity. He and the nation that's obsessed with turning a saviour into a living weapon is going to be the crux of this arc is my guess.

Sorry @Sirbecks that's just me guessing 😅 I mean, it looks like I've read too much isekai manga lately to come up with that. Let's just hope that my guess there is wrong 🙃

Dex-chan lover
Can someone give me a Western name that sounds close to Tsukina? At this point even Russian, Greek or Turkish is fine, considering the setting is stretched.

Users who are viewing this thread