Isekai ni Kyuuseishu to shite Yobaremashita ga, Around 30 ni wa Muri na no de, hissori Book Café Hajimemashita - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Tsukina is a very Japanese sounding name.
If she wanted something non-Japanese sounding, she could've gone with Serena or Sue Kina.

Fed-Kun's army
@shibaweeb I think that definitely is more in line with how this story is written.

@Kalamel She didn't have to go with her full name 'Tsukina'. 'Kina' can be good too— I think this one would have been a good reflex-answer.
@nohabody Serena would have been good! Matches her name.

Just a thought. Since she's very much a reader, would it be a stretch to assume that she can translate her own name or come up with a more common name? I feel like the author really failed on this one. It's such a small matter but at the same time, it feels important.

FL are u gonna fight??? Oooooor that new saviour will be there and help you??? Thheeeen it will also lead to ML getting jelly?? Buuuuttt who's that creep???

that shouldn't be god right? that hooded man?
I'm having god vibes from him hmmm

also Ill-san's getting smoother and smoother towards fl hmhmhmhmhmh im loving it

Fed-Kun's army
tsukina sounds hella japanese lmfao but ok. OH NEW ARC POPPING OFF!!! is that guy from the country that doesn't get saviors or??? but then like why does he know it's tsukina? maybe this person is another god???

thank you for the update!!!

Double-page supporter
Uh oh, you better not bi*ch or someone dying right after your little mistake. Someone as in you...you hooded troublemaker.
@LuminousAzael could be someone from another kingdom. It was mentioned before how other kingdom would try and steal the saviour if given a chance.

@mammaria he doesn't necessarily know that she's a saviour. It could be that he's (supposedly) just targeting a random (non-knight) villager within the castle grounds, so that the new saviour is supposed to rush over and display his skills.

Why is she bringing the BARRIER AND HEAL orbs to the castle? Why they know she made them? Who told them? Isn't she basically confesing them that she put the barrier around the country? (since the orbs are amazing artifacts) Aren't the MC and her lover dumb for making/allowing her doing that?

Users who are viewing this thread