Isekai ni Otosareta… Jouka wa Kihon! - Ch. 24.1

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for continuing this. I missed those overachieving golems.

Dex-chan lover
Puuuppieeesss~
Can't he make a magic to translate what they're saying? Why hasn't he done that yet? Is he stupid?
wouldn't be surprised if he got it 'automatically' some day but i guess if you're not in a world where it's like "oh this is X game world where beast tamer class is a thing" idk how many ppl think of communication magic. Even tho he said 'purification' on a whim lol (tho, be intersting if there was a pokemon isekai (i suppose PMD counts lol) where a trainer struggled to communicate with their 'mons)

love how there's a dress too, wonder if it's mc's subconscious taste or just some popular design, shame he didn't get reincarnated with his sis lol

Dex-chan lover
the slow release of such short chapters is killing me
I think there's a ton of info/chapters in the story it's based on but i imagine not everyone wants to skim through that lol

but yeah unless the site or mangaka is encouraged to draw like 20 chapters at a time, physical limits aside (hopefully they would get proper breaks versus going overtime), it'll be a while before he meets a non-creature i imagine lol (that said, too bad it's not popular enough to get an anime as far as i know, so one episode can cover like 12 chapters at a time lol)

Dex-chan lover
i think they were saying /MC/ never watched it (tho i wonder outside of 'anime'/kids cartoons if 'talking animal' films are as popular among the japanese youth lol)

I mean, all the 'forest spirits' and Koa is the Forest King/Fenrir, yet ppl talk as if it's all mc's responsibly to communicate (which they semi-successful have), i'm surprised they don't telepathically send in their thoughts directly (tho apparently chief got some visual image of MC imagining spider threads or so lol), unless they just assume MC can understand them lol

Dex-chan lover
Puuuppieeesss~
images

Can't he make a magic to translate what they're saying? Why hasn't he done that yet? Is he stupid?
Can't be far off of this lump of lead getting telepathy to actually speak with the animals
i think they were saying /MC/ never watched it (tho i wonder outside of 'anime'/kids cartoons if 'talking animal' films are as popular among the japanese youth lol)

I mean, all the 'forest spirits' and Koa is the Forest King/Fenrir, yet ppl talk as if it's all mc's responsibly to communicate (which they semi-successful have), i'm surprised they don't telepathically send in their thoughts directly (tho apparently chief got some visual image of MC imagining spider threads or so lol), unless they just assume MC can understand them lol
There actual reason why, and yes he tried multiple times.
In previous chapter, if you reading carefully, it should be noticeable that "The Hero" under some kind influences (mental an magical). There a lot of interference going on: jamming magic, barriers/prison around the forest (that siphon power from divine beasts, dragons included in this category), barriers around the world (which was created illegally and incompletely), instability of the summoning ritual and so for. Later new god will add some extra on top to ensure that mc dies.
And yes he never was into magic, book and all, he's knowledge goes from his sister.
It's a Stick Bug though, not a tree.
With how artist drawn them now i understand why Akira (and you) think this way and mistook for Nanafushi, but they are The Treants.
In fact they are inviting him to The World Tree, that they try to guard all this time.

Dex-chan lover
Isn't it obvious?

You get a bunch of good boys.
Imagine if chai gets jealous of his own pups if koa spoils/pays attention to them more XD

and hey, if mc's hesitant on putting on a frilly dress, the rock/clay golems can always make cute puppy sweaters tho i guess they might not necessarily need them
the progression for this is so slow for a monthly manga
i think that's how it is in the novel too, or like the perspective switching is pretty short chapters, depends on if the author wants to focus on the peaceful life aspect versus the underlying 'king is trying to takeover the world' plot which seems like it's quite a contrast, i'm fine with him 'saving the world' without necessarily directly kicking the king's ass, or somehow also helping that other black haired 'good' knight to overthrow him and then live peacefully at another home made cabin at the edge of some big city to where he can go back and forth and sell/make goods and then enjoy being among the animals

Users who are viewing this thread