Isekai ni Otosareta… Jouka wa Kihon! - Ch. 24.1

Dex-chan lover
Can't he make a magic to translate what they're saying? Why hasn't he done that yet? Is he stupid?
WN reader here and it seems GreC_89 already someone gave some explanation.
reason: it's plot related to the god trainees that failed the hero summoning that involved the MC at the start of the manga and it's gonna take a long while to reach the point where it's explained why he could create all sorts of magic but not a translation one due to interference as GreC mentioned.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Can't he make a magic to translate what they're saying? Why hasn't he done that yet? Is he stupid?
From my understanding, the way MC dropped into the world made him a bit incompatible with stuff in the world, but as he changes the world to match him he sometimes brute forces some telepathy to get complex ideas across, just not on purpose. It gets fixed later, but not by him.

Dex-chan lover
The babies little bellies omg 😭 awww chai and koa must be so proud

Dex-chan lover
From my understanding, the way MC dropped into the world made him a bit incompatible with stuff in the world, but as he changes the world to match him he sometimes brute forces some telepathy to get complex ideas across, just not on purpose. It gets fixed later, but not by him.
I think in the text novel he doesn't think "isn't there magic / a way to communicate" til like 136 chapters in lol but i can imagine the dynamic still staying the same even if he can communicate with them directly, like them going wild over food fights and getting drunk XD

Users who are viewing this thread