Isekai ni Otosareta… Jouka wa Kihon!

Damn 2 chapters in and he basically mastered priest class abilities now. To add to salt, no such education on magic. Just plain "imagine things happening" then spell invoked

inb4 we get the massive bigbrains posting pretentious shit about how generic, awful etc this is, and how much they hate isekais.

It be cute. It be interesting. It be read by me.

Contributor
WN it c255. Liked it.

It almost needs a 'daily life' tag
It's interesting in a slow and casual way.
Very slowly increases in scale.
It has a seinen tag so no overly long battle shounen stuff.

Dex-chan lover
This isekai is already a lot better by default, just because the MC is not the generic kid who constantly goes: "Ehehe, I wonder what my <<[[SKILLS]]>> are!?, Status! Job! I shall slice you with my <<Swordsmanship>> skill!"
His magic is way too overpowered, but it's genuinely staggering just how better the same material has become when the MC doesn't treat everything like a video game, but relatively like how a common person would.

can someone please add the animals tag, I need my fluffiness all in one place but don't know how

I obsess over manga like this, I wish there was more of it but people start to complain about the originality of it, which I guess is understandable, but c’mon I just wanna read as much manga with this kind of fluffiness (taming the fluffiness specifically) as I can get my hands on! I get sad seeing people diss this fluffy trope cause I know that because people don’t like it, translators will pick up on that and avoid translating them or will just drop the series

Dex-chan lover
@Aqualot
And then they proceed to read the latest trash cheat skill harem manga with 2 gazillion generic waifus and a main protag with as much personality as a piece of cardboard.

i stumbled 'pon this and after the 3rd page i was loving it. i really like the story line and it seems to be going in a nice direction..

Double-page supporter
He & the other guy from Tondemo Skill de Isekai Hourou Meshi can be good friends tbh. If you haven't read that one (I GLOWINGLY RECOMMEND!!!), there's already a manga (its chapters are just in the 30s but that's a lot comparing to this one) & LN. There's good & trending LNs in ReadLightN*v*l so have fun reading them if you can't wait for the slow scanlations :)

Users who are viewing this thread