Isekai ni Otosareta… Jouka wa Kihon!

Off first impressions looks very like

'Campfire Cooking in Another World with My Absurd Skill'

idk

Dex-chan lover
So, I guess we're just skipping chapters 12 and 13?? lmao
I’d prefer if we don’t so either someone thought skipping was a good idea, or that the quality of those chs are so cringe that you can’t upload it into MD (but for some reason no one bothered to make a better version), or it could be that there’s a group upload restriction/no one bothered to upload it. In any case, it’s still un acceptable to see a ch jump

Group Leader
Where is chapter 12&13?
I’d prefer if we don’t so either someone thought skipping was a good idea, or that the quality of those chs are so cringe that you can’t upload it into MD (but for some reason no one bothered to make a better version), or it could be that there’s a group upload restriction/no one bothered to upload it. In any case, it’s still un acceptable to see a ch jump
So, I guess we're just skipping chapters 12 and 13?? lmao
Actually chapter 12 and 13 are there. Someone uploaded them on mangadex long back but mangadex staff removed it because the quality was really bad. But you can still find those chapters on other sites (it's pretty much understandable).
However, we will we uploading a new Ch 12 and 13 again, but it will take some time since we would like to prioritize the newer chapters and some other mangas we are doing currently.
P.S. We kindly request that any questions or comments regarding the manga be directed to the chapter forums in the future and not here. This will allow us to more efficiently address any concerns or inquiries( ̶o̶r̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶j̶o̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶d̶i̶s̶c̶o̶r̶d̶ ̶s̶e̶r̶v̶e̶r̶).
Regards

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Actually chapter 12 and 13 are there. Someone uploaded them on mangadex long back but mangadex staff removed it because the quality was really bad. But you can still find those chapters on other sites (it's pretty much understandable).
However, we will we uploading a new Ch 12 and 13 again, but it will take some time since we would like to prioritize the newer chapters and some other mangas we are doing currently.
P.S. We kindly request that any questions or comments regarding the manga be directed to the chapter forums in the future and not here. This will allow us to more efficiently address any concerns or inquiries( ̶o̶r̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶j̶o̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶d̶i̶s̶c̶o̶r̶d̶ ̶s̶e̶r̶v̶e̶r̶).
Regards
lemme guess...it was an isekaiscan release? or was it a 5-min MTL copypasta lol

wasnt expecting much but the mc working and figuring everything out alone with his animal buddies without them turning into lolies mid way and explaining everything is so nice to read
this is probably the only isekai that didnt make me want to anhero while reading
hopefully they dont fuck it up

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Seems like a blatant copy cat from Tondemo Skill de Isekai Hourou Meshi.

Contributor
From the cover itself i thought this is "Tondemo Skill de Isekai Hourou Meshi" because of the wolf, the cooking(cooked meat), and the main character design(they do look alike), i even thought that this is a redraw.

from the first chapter and from the description itself i think this will be a slow pacing peaceful manga which i like so ill be following this.
Lol same, I thought of an alternate version

Dex-chan lover
Who tf cares if a chapter gets skipped. I enjoy it but so far this is a nothing manga. Nothing happens.

Looks and sounds like a straight ripoff of that other Isekai where he cooks food for a Fenrir and a slime

Aggregator gang
What happen with this manga? 3 years but only 20 chapters!

It's like you give me 20 cookies in 3 years 😆

If I wait another 3 years to get a big meal at once, I still get only 20 chapters to read 😆

Users who are viewing this thread