Isekai ni Shoukan Saretan Dakedo, Nandemo Kireteshimau Kennou wo Teni Ireta node Easy Mode Deshita - Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
The cat girl said MC is a "core" in page 13, that was a bit mistranslated, she means he's like a goddamn NUKE

Supporter
We know the MC has very high offensive ability but we don’t know what he’s using his points these days. Could he be just biding his time until he’s basically invulnerable and then dips?

Dex-chan lover
Comfort and freedom are pretty different things tbh, and considering the MC's attitude (just wanting to fuck all the time) I assume he cares more about comfort. Even if the chancellor sucks morally, it's a beneficial relationship to him because the chancellor has both money and the power to get things done, which would be harder for him to do if he just escaped and became some random peasant. In return he just has to do what amounts to him as menial chores, so it's a pretty good deal.

In name they're still slaves, but if he plays ball with the chancellor I could easily see him getting a mansion/concubines/whatever. He's about as restrained as a rottweiler on a leash held by a 5 year old, everyone knows that if he wanted the MC could kill the chancellor easily, but he gets more out of the situation by playing along.

Does it make him an asshole for ignoring his classmates though? Absolutely, but I don't think he cares, from what we've seen of his disinterest in anyone aside from his partner in general.
I’d say we see this chapter that a lot of his emotions are being dulled other than his love for his GF and his sex drive. So keeping that togethers more important for now

He’s cooperating pretty easily considering that he is still basically a prisoner and hates the guy giving him his orders. It would be nice to get some exposition of his reasoning.
He said it last chapter. He's confident that he can probably overthrow the country easily but it would be too troublesome to rebuild and rule. Bro just wants to chill with his girl

Fed-Kun's army
I’d say we see this chapter that a lot of his emotions are being dulled other than his love for his GF and his sex drive. So keeping that togethers more important for now
It is also important to remember that his "class" is Samurai and he dresses like a member of the Shinsengumi rather than a common Ronin or Samurai elite. His design is "government supporter" rather than rebel.

Power Uploader
Mind you, chapter 7 came out on April 27 (it is the latest chapter). This assfest isn't worth waiting this long for.

Dex-chan lover
They were talking about MC getting paid a lot of rewards, but what's the reward? Money? Is money really that valuable, with them still being imprisoned and all? Shouldn't he be finding a way to be free instead?

What about his classmates, who are still suffering? Can't he at least make them have more leeway?

:nyoron:
These plots seem to rely on the MC having no friends in their old life. Or even acquaintances. Or morality really.

I know people aren't usually close with all or even most of their classmates but I still feel like most people would have objections to their classmates being turned into battle thralls and sex slaves. I'd have a problem even if that happened to the classmates I didn't even like that much. Y'know...cuz its fucked up.
Think it's more, better the devil you know, then the devil you don't. Not going to claim I would do the same, but you gotta admit trying to fix this clusterfuck of a society would be a daunting task. And just cutting a few dozen necks doesn't come close to helping either.

Their whole civilization would have to change. Their social structure would implode, and external pressure from the demons and other governments who has the same culture of enslavement would pick thrue the rubble of their remains.

So the only true solutions to this craptastic setting are asspulls

Dex-chan lover
Does it make him an asshole for ignoring his classmates though? Absolutely, but I don't think he cares, from what we've seen of his disinterest in anyone aside from his partner in general.

ppl is always saying that they care, etc, etc about others, but at the end of the day, which house fire does ppl quench first?

Dex-chan lover
What the hell happened to nya-girl's legs in last panel of page 13?!?
Artist is known for being not great with maintaining proportions. In exchange, he draws like a hentai artist. Makes you wonder why they didn’t just draw more hentai (or maybe there’s actually more but it’s just not in MD)

Dex-chan lover
We know the MC has very high offensive ability but we don’t know what he’s using his points these days. Could he be just biding his time until he’s basically invulnerable and then dips?
I don't think he is using his points, except giving them to his girl with his "vitality" conversion. I think he is still at his base stats, and when he consulted with the cat girl on what stats would help him in bed she said that people with high stats tend to lose interest in sex so he decided not to upgrade.

Dex-chan lover
Mind you, chapter 7 came out on April 27 (it is the latest chapter). This assfest isn't worth waiting this long for.

Are you saying you aren't eagerly awaiting the next installment of Shovel Face and Super Boobs?

Dex-chan lover
So he says all he wants to do is kill his enslaver the chancellor, and then proceeds to do his beckoning with little to no resistance, not even a threat. :pout:

Dex-chan lover
Was part of the maid's semen sucking power making the MC a dull ass person? Unless he's plowing her he basically has no interest in doing anything else besides maintaining his status quo of being able to plow her as much as possible.

He likely doesn't even care about or even remember that he has other classmates that were summoned with them at this point. Honestly, I feel bad for the cat girl. She's stuck watching over a super weapon with only one brain cell and it in his dick and now she's being treated like the hero for the nation and will likely be tossed into increasingly dangerous situations as a result.

Dex-chan lover
He’s cooperating pretty easily considering that he is still basically a prisoner and hates the guy giving him his orders. It would be nice to get some exposition of his reasoning.
he said his girl does not want to fight their current situation literally in this chapter he's doing for the big ole titties

Users who are viewing this thread