Isekai ni Teni Shitara Yama no Naka datta. Handou de Tsuyo Sayori mo Kaitekisa o Erabi Mashita - Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
I hate when they do shit like this at the end of the chapter, oh something is gonna happen, when we all know jack shit is gonna happen lol

Dex-chan lover
I hope the "4th person" isn't something dramatically cliche such as someone pretending to be the MC (and the hero's brother).

Dex-chan lover
If you'd like to be spoiled:
It is 'someone' pretending to be Jean. It's a changeling, a fairy taking his place
Spoiler more, i want know the reason why need the 4th person if MC didnt join? I wonder

Also this chapter at the end. Go get the room MC 🤭

Spoiler more, i want know the reason why need the 4th person if MC didnt join? I wonder

Other female from 1st chapter wished for a duplicate of Jin. She was supposedly in love with Jin and going to confess during the fireworks. The changeling Jin is based on the 3 heroes memories of him.
=

Fed-Kun's army
Where you have Ashe saying "Those brothels aren't high class at all" I prefer the novel translation "Wouldn’t it be considered boorish to go back and forth between two brothels of that class?"

Dex-chan lover

It’s a consequence of the skill ‘Cut Ties’. The changeling was created to take the fall for Jean so to say. It’s also taller and more muscular than Jean, which annoys him to no end.

Edit:
Or maybe I’m misremembering and Gurney’s right.

Dex-chan lover
There is a side story from the hero’s party’s perspective. And a totally impassive Jean-lookalike appears, but that one I seem to remember as being relegated to basically a hug pillow

Dex-chan lover
why is it that too many japanese characters can't maintain a poker face? it's like they've never even experienced the absolute necessity to lie.

i forgot everything about this lmao i don't even remember why he's spreading misinformation about the luffe's movement

my guy just put your hair in an undercut manbun like sokka from atla

letze is the most tragic hero out of everyone for getting caught up in the crossfire of drinking game when he's just drinking at his own pace and not even part of the game lmao

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread