Isekai ni Tensei Shitara Zenra ni Sareta

Dex-chan lover
Don't mind me, just preserving the description here before it gets replaced with a boring, played-completely-straight-and-serious one, as has happened to many cookie-cutter isekai descriptions before.
It's a story about a guy who dies and is sent to another world.

I'm sure you're probably wondering what sets this series apart from every dime-a-dozen isekai out there. How does this break the mold? What makes this stand out from the crowd?

The answer is simple: the main character gets reincarnated to another world... without any clothing.

...And that's it. This is how you can get published in Japan. Not by honing your writing and always striving to be a better author, but writing a story where the main character fights the same goblins and enters the same adventurer guilds but this time with his pork sword hanging out.

Truly a work of art.

Ya'll tryna act all high and mighty about not liking unoriginal things when all it takes is someone's salty rant that is itself lacking any actual wit or edge to make you giggle like smug anime bitches.

fuck this description.

I know a lot of isekai are trash, but I'm looking for the story's summary no matter how generic they are, not some rando's opinion.
If you're not going to do it, might as well leave it blank so I can judge the story for myself.

Honestly I don't know why people just voted 1 star when they have an option to ignore it entirely or just simply blacklist it, Ignorance won't solve anything so then stop doing something out of impulse just because of something in you lights up.

@Dier Because things must be tell like they are, thoses who read it and say it is shit will gave theirs opinion allowing the peoples who want to knows what kind of thing their going to read in order to not waste their time, you want to gave a 10 on everything?

'you want to give a 10 on everything?' is simply a provocative statement not only you're trying to crush me by using your words but you also want to destroy a person dignity and self-esteem, listen here bubs you don't even know me so don't think you can read my mind, how about you get off your high horse for little abit, now even if it the don't want to 'waste your time' how about thinking about not reading it in the first place? the rating exists for us to see how relevant it is currently and to use so what's the big deal? who are you trying to justify and is justifying it also right? have you ever think of that and also saying 'because things must be told the way they are' its like saying 'appearance is everything on a somebody',don't you realise 2020 has been a big mess of this decade? can you just let a man enjoy his comics? can you even do that may I ask?

Users who are viewing this thread