Isekai ni Tensei Shitara Zenra ni Sareta

Dex-chan lover
I followed this manga without even starting just because of the description. Bravo, banter/10.

Fed-Kun's army
Like many here, I'm going to check this out for no reason except the description.

EDIT: Never mind. Nothing about this series is interesting enough to make investigating the cheap gimmick worth it.

Group Leader
"It's a story about a guy who dies and is sent to another world." All isekais should have this as description because 99,9% of them are shit and shouldn't be published... here waiting for the death of the isekai swarm.

Contributor
Is it funny or sad that the first volume of the manga has the MC in the very back of the cover?

If the only gimmick you have is a nudist MC, then you better fucking show it.

Dex-chan lover
This isekai got stuck so hard on trying to be "different", that it ended up doing nothing special. So not only the plot mediocre, its selling point breaks apart after the 1st chapter since he has no actual legit reason to remain nude for so long, neither is it interesting that he is nude. Everyone just ignores his nudity for the most part. It literally has no purpose.

Sometimes I really don't understand how manga adaptations work. There's no way anyone would actually buy this...
Read randomally online? Sure, but buy? whut.

I read the first two chapters of this since the description tugged at my cynical heart strings. Let me save you the trouble of doing even that. The only good thing about this manga is the description. Trust me on this don't bother with it unless you have more time on your hands than you know what to do with, and you feel like you need to be punished.

Dex-chan lover
Meh, Just another isekai without anything New at ALL.
The only good thing here is the description, thats 4 sure.

sure, its mundane but other than that i don't see why i should hate it so much, still better than some harem & op isekais

Users who are viewing this thread