Isekai ni Tensei Shitara Zenra ni Sareta

Group Leader
the short faced bears from cage of eden killed it

god, that still gives me nightmares

Double-page supporter
Why are hentai authors so much better at writing, actions have actual consequences in these things, it's a miracle!!

That feel when the description is more interesting than the actual manga

Dex-chan lover
*Reads description

Is there some sort of best description contest going on right now? This would probably get nominated. (Though the description for TEST would probably win.)

This needs some pages with a proper introduction explaining his nakedness. Like clothing being too expensive and he being to large or something.

This manga is gold lmfao
About the MC's nakedness.. I rarely ever see anyone complaining about naked girls on mangas, so why is it so outrageous for the male MC to be naked? :|
Besides, this is obviously a comedy manga, the isekai/action/adventure and whatnot are just side dishes..
So why are people expecting anything serious out of this again? lol

EDIT:
It's demographic is really shounen? It looks like seinen no matter how you look at it.

Contributor
@kur0g4m1 Seinen and shounen aren't defined by artstyle or plot, only a magazine they are published. This is LN adaptation in some new online magazine so it doesn't really have any demographic attached.

Is the person writing the descriptions for this taking a jab at isekai as a whole (not surprising), or the readers of Mangadex? If that's the case, then why even host it on Mangadex if it's hated so badly? There is already enough shit tier isekai manga on this site so it's not like Mangadex is wanting for more. I just don't understand the hate and contempt in the description. The other one with the Editor and the shotgun was much better than this. This just reeks of bitterness without the humor.

Users who are viewing this thread