Isekai ni Tensei Shitara Zenra ni Sareta

Well that was disappointing, I was hoping this would be about the editor in the description.

Dex-chan lover
I'm seeing the description and I have chortled. But despite all the tags being in order, the formulaic tropes set. They forgot that girls soiling themselves is in. So unless one of these females wets their knickers, the editor and his wife will soon be experiencing more hardships.

The dubious isekai meta is a cruel and unfair mistress.

Dex-chan lover
I see Isekai, I follow, until the plot devolves into masturbating the MC and all the other characters are just paper cut outs made to praise the MC. lets see if this one does anything different.

Dex-chan lover
@Lng101010
The joke isn't domestic abuse. The joke is that the idea that isekais cause domestic abuse.
Like someone commiting murder because a show is bad. Its absurdism.

Fed-Kun's army
Seeing this description made one wish for more descriptions like this.. =D
Think it would be possible with a second description field on mangas for this kind of funny alternate description?
If worried about it annoying some, could perhaps make it visible by a toggle similar to the H toggle or something?

It's a just a joke. Come on. The group isn't serious about domestic abuse lol
Ok, also why blame the japanese? Isn't isekai of chinese origin? Who remembers those wuxia stories from the 40's where a farmer (insert any ocupation popular for the lower class) falls inside a well and travels to another world to become a martial cultivator/artist. They were serialized in newspapers and cultural magazings. Generic is generic even in literature, guys :v
Hell, even Alice in wonderland could be isekai if we stretch the definition. Sure, she didn't really traveled to a different world and it was all a dream but... ugh, I guess that doesn't count then.

for real, remember this....if u not mosaic the dick, maybe I already block this one xD, goddamnit that 1, surprise me for a sec

I'm saving the description Here

Description: It was a cruel night when the Editor, after hours of hard work, finally went to his home. Dinner with his wife was quiet - not a usual quiet, but the disturbing quiet. The Editor was the first to speak.
"So, my company is making another manga adaptation of a light novel series. And they've put me in charge of editing it."
His wife beamed. "Well, isn't that great? I mean, who knows - you could get a real Sword Art Online on your ha-"
"It's an isekai series, but the twist is that the main character is always naked."
Ugly pause. The wife feigns a smile.
"That sounds like a... wonderful idea? I mean, clearly we'll see many unique plot threads and well-written charact-"
"I've seen it," spoke the Editor. "It's nothing but the same formulaic isekai my company has been posting for the last two years. The only difference is that the guy doesn't wear any clothing. That's it."
"But people will still buy it. And I'm sure people on MangaDex will still follow it just because it's an isekai. I mean, they're well-known for having horrible tas-"
The Editor, without a sound, raised his hand and struck his wife's face with a resounding slap. Sake spilled off of the counter onto the tatami mats - the mats paid for with that damned isekai money.
She was right, too. And the Editor knew it. But he hated knowing what he had become.

Users who are viewing this thread