Isekai ni Tensei Shitara Zenra ni Sareta

Dex-chan lover
I'm concerned the results of of your experiment to see how many people will follow isekai just because its isekai will be thrown off by the genuinely entertaining description.

Contributor
Is the MC really be naked during all the story...? I'll try reading a few chapter but I kinda hope it's not the case.

Honestly that description sounded much more interesting than the actual story. I'll stkll read it though since I *gasp* actually enjoy isekai's.

Dex-chan lover
We need an option for add troll descriptions like the one here and the one that was erased in " Kawaiikereba Hentai".

Group Leader
I agree. Troll description was on point, should be preserved somewheres.

The description pierced my heart...
Aaah I love isekai manga but now i feel ashamed dammit...

Double-page supporter
The description is indeed hilarious, but more importantly, this is another legit Hentai author!!

I will say this, i haven’t read the manga, but i followed it because of the description.

Folllowing it because the description told me I would. If its the entertaining sort of trash I might even end up not regretting it.

Dex-chan lover
I would legit get into a story surrounding the story of an editor stuck with a company that only published formulaic isekai and how it's been crumbling his marriage and self-respect.

Fed-Kun's army
That description is legitimately a better story than the actual manga. 10/10 would beat my wife again.

Legit only started following cause of that description. The manga is your normal subpar isekai but atleast there was no will they won't they bs.

oh cmon JUST FUCKING WEAR CLOTHES ALREADY

p.s damn that's a good summary

Dex-chan lover
The goal of this manga is to find shorts for the MC. Damn, his d must be so big it's a real mystery which needs to be solved.

Users who are viewing this thread