Isekai ni Tobasareta Ossan wa Doko e Iku? - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - Ossan Got Involved in the Other World

Aggregator gang
Thus the problem with the worship of Law. The Law cares nothing for right or wrong, only for power; who has it and who doesn't. The powerful will always use the law to subjugate the weak.

Morality determined through logic is superior in every way to artificial and fallacious substitutes like Law.

@theManj Why would you want to be patient or forgiving with tyrants and psychopaths?

Fed-Kun's army
@Raudhbjorn
Sure worshiping laws is stupid but law does not care about anything. its just a set of rules.
The things that are seeking power are those who are "above" the law
By increasing the amount of laws they take away power from those who follow the law increasing the power of those making and enforcing the laws.
You are implying the law its self is selfish but its but a justification of punishment, a tool
Its like saying a gun is out to kill people

Morality is formed through logic the issue is peoples understanding of logic may be different resulting in different moral values
Law on the other hand is understood by all who follow it even if its sometimes immoral like the guy who killed the man who raped his daughter. To me killing that pedo was morally justified but according to law he killed a man and was judged as such

I don't want it idk what past me was thinking

Aggregator gang
@themanj To say that people's understanding of logic is different is like saying people's understanding of math is different. There are no circumstances in which 2+2 equals anything but 4. If you got a different answer, then you're wrong. That's the purpose of debate, philosophy and logical argument; to figure out who's logic is faulty, and who's isn't.

Overall I think we're on the same side in this.

Fed-Kun's army
How does our MC go from crying and whining and shitting and pissing and cumming and moaning and moping and brooding and grieving and sulking for seemingly a month to just wanting to fight a noble for enforcing the law? Kinda dumb.

Users who are viewing this thread