Isekai Nihon - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad the pace of the story picked up once again. I hope they take advantage of the reverse isekai concept more and not just another fantasy story "but in Japan."

Dex-chan lover
I didn't realize we were reading Drakengard
You think there's gonna be some kind of black disease, a flawed project attempting the seperation of souls from bodies, some kind of clone bodies gaining a conciensce, a great fight between the souls and the clones which ultimately leads to to humanity's downfall?

Dex-chan lover
Wow, so 4 chapters in and it could have been all in chapter 1. This is pretty generic and not breaking any barriers nor unique in any way. I can already see axe-kun materialising for this series.

I also agree with above people, man is in a life and death situation and gets in car and pretty much thinks "I want to sex her" le sigh will this become another trash harem series with all the seggs and 2d characterisation as per?

Dex-chan lover
The elf is going to get wooshed by his brocon horny sisters right near the happy ending :notlikethis:

Wow, so 4 chapters in and it could have been all in chapter 1. This is pretty generic and not breaking any barriers nor unique in any way. I can already see axe-kun materialising for this series.

I also agree with above people, man is in a life and death situation and gets in car and pretty much thinks "I want to sex her" le sigh will this become another trash harem series with all the seggs and 2d characterisation as per?
Well, getting a boner in a life and death situation is normal, it's human instinct to try and leave progeny behind to carry on for you when your life is in danger.

Users who are viewing this thread