Isekai no Sata wa Shachiku Shidai - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

I love seeing scanlators bts, but is he really gonna sleep with a whole bunch of people? Cause that’s the vibe I was getting from the notes, but it doesn’t seem likely

I wasn’t really expecting That type of scene but thankfully he asked for consent and it was mostly censored :))

Dex-chan lover
@lgranted

He doesn't. Aresh is too possessive and intimidating to let him get 'treated' by anyone else. Lol The group is also translating the novel this is based on and there are soooooo many moments when you can see the possessiveness in action.

i see!!!!!!!!!! so it was an excuse to make them have sex uwu)b

Huh. I expected the sex, but not like this. This is almost as bad as “sex pollen”. Like I would get it if like rubbing got them into the mood, not straight up “fornicate or you die”.

I think he's being a workaholic even in new world because it's the only thing that's constant in his life, the only sign that something is 'right' and within his control. It's his comfort zone and also his defense mechanism. He doesn't know how to stop.

I see we have another contestant trying out for the Plot Olympics. There are so many ways for a couple to have sex, so why did the author choose this

Also I wish I was even half as motivated as kondou to be on time for work

Dex-chan lover
@xxpixel777xx nahh.. more like it's overdue 😆

tho.. is the whole manga gonna hv similar cencored bed scene? i thought yaoi is already more nasty than bl.. but i guess unless it's smut, this us what we gonna get 😢🙈

@kuro-tan
same, wished that the sex would happen after they got together or smth. Just feels kinda random to me and unexciting; it depreciated the whole story

Users who are viewing this thread