Isekai no Sata wa Shachiku Shidai

It's okay even if it's slow, as long as i can believe that yaoi tag, as long as it's not just shounen ai 🤩

Very interesting story! Thank you for your work on this and for sharing!! ❤️❤️❤️

Thank you for the work! It seems like your discord invite has expired??? I really want to join the server.. thank you

oh my god oh my god????? it's yaoi??? AND bl???? AND THE ART IS PRETTY TOO

wow this is getting more and more interesting, and it's not like the usual yaoi or isekai comic, it's really refreshing to me. anyway, thanks to the scanlation team for all of your hard work!

Group Leader
this is surprisingly good...
shame the group only updates once a month

i really hope this "saint" understand her position and act accordingly, not act like dumbass and give issue at main.
this manga is pretty good and i dont mind there yaoi light but if there heavy yaoi... well ill enjoy though

Dex-chan lover
very natural, though I can't resonate with the corporate slave accountant. I do love this series, can't wait for the evils just desserts, will probably take two chapters including when ML shows his full interest in MC (aka the conclusion of the evil and proper relationship development). just an approximation but I don't know how many chapters this is, I wouldn't mind if this took longer
so that the nidwit (saint) would be taught a lesson.
could use more isekai BL like this

Somehow i already have my ship, It's kamilxkondou👌 but this is just my own prefer🤣

Double-page supporter
Having read the translated LN, I can say that waiting for the scanlated manga is worth it. Knight Captain needs more facial closeup frames to show his beauty justice, as described a few times in the LN lol.

after reading the spoilers in NU and i gotta say i love how the story wrapped up nicely, and the saint didn't prolong her naivety and instead realize the actual reality she's living in rn.... looking forward for the manga!

Oh my gosh oh my gosh they drew this i am so excited
(though... I'd love if they were more on the bara side. ahh.)

Dex-chan lover
Anyway, this is interesting.
I hope the Prime Minister and Captain don't devolve into possessive ass monsters.

Users who are viewing this thread