Isekai no Sata wa Shachiku Shidai

Double-page supporter
Just saying, I couldn't wait to read the escalated manga so I went to read the LN (of course automatically Google translated so it's not too nice but still understandable). This isn't a long series but it's worth the wait & the beautiful art properly conveyed the maturity of the MCs. I'm giving this a 10 because of the entirely unique setting.

Edit: Whoops I realised I had commented once before this. I stand by my comments haha. Just one thing I'm dissatisfied with & that's because the LN was simply... too short to enjoy.

Daym, didn't even realize this was a yaoi manga. Just saw isekai and clicked. Well while i am not a fan of yaoi, if the story is good i will read it.

WHY IS IT GONE I JUST FINISHED READING IT???
edit: ok nvm its back IM CONFUSED

Can anybody tell me of they fuck like crazy in this novel? Cause I love the idea, Setting, Mc, blabla, but I'm not really a fan of yaoi for the sake of it lol ;-;

Oh I was hoping they focus on isekai more since it so interesting and hope this is just shounen ai not yaoi, I'm not fans of fantasy yaoi :/

i know ive read Yaoi, on its tags, but wasnt expectin this type yaoi

This feels like it has potential. I got interested in his work too! I'm looking forward to how it plays out.

@WhiteTrash I’m up to date with the novel updates of the group and there’s hardly any s*x and intimacy, and they are also super short and not explicit, it’s mostly story which I actually like.

Users who are viewing this thread