Isekai no Sata wa Shachiku Shidai

Double-page supporter
Reading this, I kept thinking, "hey, maybe this isn't a typical BL where the seme is a prick who mostly drives the 'plot' to happen, or where both guys are kinda straight, but the yaoi-kami forces the 'plot' to happen to them anyways due to some unavoidable thing and so they happen together" or smth. This manga takes the latter.

Clearly, I've read enough yaoi in my life that I know how these plots work lol. And for that I think I'm gonna drop it here

Like it. I thought the accounting stuff was gonna be boring, but it's fun. It works.
The Prime Minister knows how to use folks. hahah
The cure thing was a bit weird, but I'm keeping on, cause I like the ML.
The sad part is the sole important female (note how sexist the world is, the knights and accountants and leaders are all males, such as PM & prince) is really stupid and annoying.
I wish they had made her smarter and not such a dork.

And I wish it was our accountant who was the REAL saint who'll fix the miasma. :)

I love this. The art is good, and the main character is a charming combination of "sensible adult having a reasonable response to magical kidnapping" and "wow, something is wrong with this guy (affectionate)".

Love interest is also charming. He's cool and powerful but not remotely suave, just honestly invested in the main character's wellbeing.

I like both of their "well nobody ELSE is fixing this problem so I guess it falls to me" attitude.

This is easily one of the best I’ve read in a long time! I’m so excited that it’s now released in official English to pick it up!

Last edited:
I feel like the saint personality is starting to change little by little. I also started to notice how she have a narrow view of the situation that happening in that world, making me feel like she’s a close minded person. She’s starting to act like a child and making selfish request and I feel like she will become an obstacle to our uke cause she makes me feel like she the type of person to change because of jealousy. Because it seems like she have a crush on the seme but the seme doesn’t have feelings for her so the seme giving the uke attention will make her feel jealous causing her to act up on those feelings.

Last edited:
Damn if only this is not BL, I'll have everyone in my class read it. But at least I no longer had to think "Cmon just f*ck already" whenever I see the main leads.

The concept is cool af, never seen isekai story this serious before. Wait, is the story actually serious or it's just hit too close to home, the environment I'm used with, my job?

Whatever that is, the first volume is so good. I'm thinking about buying the physical copies of every volume if available. I'll try to look for it and ask if my friend in Japan could help me purchase it.

Users who are viewing this thread