Isekai no Senshi toshite Kuni ni Manekareta kedo, Kotowatte Heishi kara Hajimeru Koto ni Shita

Supporter
Military isekai? Sounds interesting.
*Follows*
*Spots obvious mascot character*
And unfollowed.

Dex-chan lover
Why is there a duplicate entry for this title, with a hentai tag? (#50354, the one preceding this)

Power Uploader
The cover is misleading and made me think the pig was the main character. Great job, LN artist.

Dex-chan lover
Well if the author is really the one that made the shield hero novel, of course it's an instant follow, at least for curiosity...

Fed-Kun's army
so far the mc weren't the Shitty OP Isekai Mc type, (but has the possibility to be one of them in the Future).

lets follow it for now

Aggregator gang
what is the crest that is growing on his body with the erosion rate?

The orc will probably turn into a beautiful woman later. It is an isekai plot after all.

The MC is clearly just a bystander in a convenient position to later tell the true story of the Legendary Hero.

Aggregator gang
Just the description or is this another spineless Jap MC?

We kidnapped you to another world
Your choices be a soldier for us or be a soldier for us

how bout instead of the above we go to court and figure out how much you owe me, and how much time the people who kidnapped me are going to serve

i think the shithead who lookdown on the other don't know about the erosion rate, since he don't register as an adventurer. so he will die soon since he must abuse his power

Aggregator gang
@saquibalmamun
Then kill the king get out the guillotines overthrow the nobility and give the country a republican form of government

this is about how every summoning of heroes with cheats/blessings should go

https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/20585/mdws-webnovel-incubator/chapter/432217/unreasonable-commando-summoned-an-isekai-scifi

Users who are viewing this thread