Isekai no Senshi toshite Kuni ni Manekareta kedo, Kotowatte Heishi kara Hajimeru Koto ni Shita

Double-page supporter
I feel like anytime someone people see an isekai or fantasy they rate it a 1 without even reading it

Is it a trend in Japanese fantasy and Isekai manga that the more you try to make your manga title stand out, the more generic and full of the same old tropes it will be?
It really seems that way. This story is no different and It's tiring.

4/10 and I'm being generous.

Disgusting type.
Exploits your negative emotions to keep you hooked then resolves matters by stupid solution.
I would recommend not to read this.

Dex-chan lover
Considering this is by the author of Rise of the Shield Hero, I'll be interested to see where it goes.

The only thing i hate about this manga is the fucking mc HE IS WAY TO FUCKING NAIVE AND BRAIN DEAD

Pretty shitty. I was surprised to learn that the author also made Shield Hero. Maybe this was when he was inexperienced?

Group Leader
@opthicc
yusagi-sensei made this recently if I'm not wrong, I think this series just takes a different route, In my opinion it's not that bad.

The mix of fantasy and technology feels poorly done, and the characters are, frankly, dumb as bricks. Shield hero made more sense and had way more character depth and development... and some actual plot to it.
This just feels like a quick experiment to slap magic, monsters, and scifi into one story with no effort put into making it halfway decent.

This- i'm not one to put down mangas, but I genuinely can't bring myself to read much more of this. It's gotten kinda confusing and I feel like everything is way too fast-paced. At this point, I can't quite tell what the plot is or what the MC is trying to really do.

Fed-Kun's army
@Pebbles_Committing_Arson Reading the chaps monthly maybe is the problem. People tend to forgot what happened in a certain manga if they are reading so much mangas and not in the mood to properly read the manga, seeing many texts make people skim the page after all.

You see, Shield Hero need 8 chaps to conclude LN vol 1, it's a pretty fast adaptation. And for this manga, it's 12 chapters. Sadly, this manga has recaps on some chapters.

Different from Shield Hero, this manga is far more slow paced. Probably because it is released in chapter parts on japan web.

And this chapter is around chapter 40s of the WN, and I think SH has only 20s WN chapters that got adapted to vol 1 LN(the extra chapters are LN exclusive I think). That's how slow pace the original novel is compared to Shield Hero.

was kinda digging this till chapter 8, now I'm just hanging to see if the plot thickens.
Going to rate it a 6 do enjoy the art

Users who are viewing this thread