Isekai no Toilet de Dai wo suru.

Just when I thought my respect for the new age Japanese culture could not get any lower, I find this.

Aggregator gang
I was a amusing for a couple of chapters but I really hope this doesnt go for more than one volume

Aggregator gang
Yaay, this is the absolute lowest rated isekai on MangaDex now. Only one of two sub-5s. Wtf

Dex-chan lover
It's funny the first two chapters, then you start to feel your brain cells die every new page you read... This is beyond stupid

Double-page supporter
As a historical recorder of the Unholy legion of Yaoi fans, I will write this manga as the raise of the scat tag.

Contributor
I can’t believe this. You guys gave this one of the lowest ratings on the site, yet you’ll instantly rate a solid 9 to any series with the words “Cheat”, “Harem”, “Skill”, or “Slow Life” in the title.

Aggregator gang
See, this is what happens when you try to make a manga too "unique" (ie, you don't like cliches, etc). You get...................this. Surprised it's not ranked lower.

Aggregator gang
Wow. These authors have just given up at rhis point. I get doing the whole isekai thing for attention but jesus the concept is awful. There are a few isekai that are just really good fantasy stories with the isekai title for attention but this is just sad.

Dex-chan lover
I guess you could say it's a... shitty manga 😎

Seeing the score, I was expecting something subpar. But honestly, this ain't half-bad. The isekai tag also makes sense. How else would the MC give us fun facts about toilets.

Dex-chan lover
Why isn't this "reincarnated into toilet"?! Author failed to create such a masterpiece!

Users who are viewing this thread