Isekai no Toilet de Dai wo suru.

Dex-chan lover
Every time this manga pops up in front page I check and the rating is lower hahahahaha

Aggregator gang
I feel like the sacredness of toilets. I’m starting to understand now.

I admired how the girls keep a straight face through all of this.

Honestly it’s a pretty good story that avoids cliches.

I though that getting reincarnated into a vending machine is the pinnacle of isekai but this tops everything.

Man, what's up with the average rating for this series? Are people just being cheeky and voting it low because it's "shitty"?
This shit is actually fun as fuck! Not everything needs to have deep plot, or amazing art to be amusing.

Double-page supporter
To shit is human.

Stop shitting means stop living.

To shit or not to shit that’s the question.

Everyone have the privilege to be allowed to shit when they need without fearing this right being violated.

Dex-chan lover
I refuse to read this on principal, but to be fair I never gave it a chance. For arguments sake, is there any redeemable quality to this?

I refuse to read this on principal, but to be fair I never gave it a chance. For arguments sake, is there any redeemable quality to this?
It's actually funny. For a comedy manga, what more could you ask for?

Dex-chan lover
@kamishiniyari well isekai cheat magician... that bar is too low lo/ like most works here are better than that or the phone guy isekai.

I want to ironically unironically read this because you know the author fully intended to shit on the isekai genre because he probably finds it lazy too and that shoud be fun... see what I did there? top comedy guise.

Dex-chan lover
@craniumambiguity it's a gag manga, the main aim was probably to shit on standard isekai tropes with added fun facts about toilet and shitting history in general, i believe that the material research (about toilet and shits) required to make this manga trumps that of those cheat isekai harem slave adventure garbages, that alone gives this manga a score of 4, then the effort to actually draw those should at least end this in 6-7 territory, people rating it 1 probably for joke about it being shitty or... misplaced expectation on a gag manga.

@Serenata , well, it's still rated higher (5.8) compared to this (4.57) tho.. ought to bring down the rating of isekai cheat or actually bump the rating of this one a little. I haven't checked the isekai smartphone (and probably will never be).

Dex-chan lover
I guess you could say, this is pretty shit.
I'll let myself out

Dex-chan lover
@hobnobs yeah, it loses much of its comedy, but the dialogue and toilet facts don't feel like they're badly written so I can't really have bad opinion about this series.

I don't think you people can appreciate this, but I actually learned a lot by reading this.
Education about toilet history is still education.

Users who are viewing this thread