Isekai no Toilet de Dai wo suru.

I used to be against imprisonment for moral crimes but then I read this.

You just need to leave those 127 1/10 votes.

I wish you could see how those people rated other stuff, really curious about that

__

ITs far better than the scores makes its out to be.

Its a very light manga as a slice of life format that should be seen as a "snack".

Well,anways, 4.57/10 is underselling and I guess everyone who read enough mangas on this site would already know that you cant trust the ratings..they are a guideline, at best.

Dex-chan lover
@vinky Based on the synopsis, I think it's just a crappier version of Dungeon Meshi
ba doom tss

If you want to read a manga with deep worldbuilding in monster ecosystem and history where MCs exploit monster flesh, Dungeon Meshi is literally a hundred thousand times better than this in all terms from comedy to adventure to action to character development.

Well I haven't read this manga but I can already tell how bad it is. Trust me, newbie bias is a real thing and it's detrimental to you enjoying a good manga.

How conceited can you be?

You literally said you havent read the manga and your main reason is that there is a "better" verison of it out there.

Yeah,breaking news bud, you can say that for most mangas but that doesnt decrease the quality of the work just because "there is another verison of it that I like more".

BUt hey, as I said: rating something like that 1/10 shouldnt be a thing. you could just dont rate at all instead of "yeha,its not good so I need to rate it 1/10 so that other people will not read it..because my opinion is worth more than others, after all".

Dex-chan lover
2 types of comments in here

1. I have not read the manga but I think its bad cause isekai

2. I have read the manga and its funny and doesn't deserve such a low rating

Contributor
It’s getting licensed by Seven Seas as Dungeon Toilet. It ended with its turd volume anyway, so it probably was an easy dump for them.

I guess dreams really do come poo, since I thought they’d be laxative concerning this ser-pees. Urine trouble if you don’t purchase this shit.

...okay, I got all of the toilet puns out of my system. Guess I gotta flush now.

Ok , so i took a chance and read some of this , and here is my conclusion (based on 5 chapters)

It is what it clams to be , but its not what you think.

the author IS a comic genius- but he's also a Fukkin' moron,
- seriously- WHY PICK A NAME THAT ENSURES EVERYONE (my self included) WILL H8 on this??!!!!
and that Description only makes it look far worse than it really is (the cover art also does not help).....
its like he wants to fail, like FAILURE is his M fetish or something....

🙄... ugh, Japanese authors shit on their own stories by giving them shit names. and its so sad, cus i actually attacked this one-
im gonna read more of this in the hope that this IS really a crap manga so i can feel better about judging it badly... but so far its looking 'decent'

Dex-chan lover
@DANDAN_THE_DANDAN ok your comparing drama to a slice of life, of course the drama has more plot building than the slice of life, and also why would you even compare this too dungeon meshi? They aren't even similar in any way except the dungeon in their title? "Well I only review it based on the title and the short description I didn't read it yet" then don't review stuff i you haven't read it.

Dex-chan lover
@MRain I don't want to read something I don't feel like reading to give my opinion on it. My opinion may be wrong but I'm not wrong for giving my opinion. Just look at the rating of this manga.

Also, yes, even slice of life can have in-depth worldbuilding. Just look at Girls' Last Tour and Gabriel Dropout. Worldbuilding is independent of genre.

Dex-chan lover
@DANDAN_THE_DANDAN opinion is fine but you are giving an opinion on something that you didn't know any basis of it to another person is just wrong, also I didn't say that a slice of life can't have a world building, I said that comparing slice of life genre to a drama genre is just wrong yes they are usually had the same concept but slice of life genre is a lot more lax and funny haha while the drama genre is usually lot more serious on their world building and their character development it's just very wrong, especially when this manga isn't even similar to the one you are comparing.

Dex-chan lover
@MRain In the recent reply, I wasn't comparing it to Dungeon Meshi. I was pretty arrogant in the first reply but I still stand that in-depth worldbuilding can be done in any genre, even when comparing slice of life to fantasy - just look at The Demon Girl Next Door. The only argument to defend against shallow worldbuilding is when the story focuses on another element such as characters.

Dex-chan lover
@DANDAN_THE_DANDAN Although I do agree with your sentence that every genre can have a deep world building, i don't agree that this manga really need it, like the manga Osake wa Fuufu ni Natte Kara it just a one off story about a certain fact/recipe about an item. Although I guess it can have character development but it doesn't really need it.

Users who are viewing this thread