Isekai Nonbiri Nouka - Ch. 205 - Still Winter by Short (1)

MD@Home
Two peas in a pod 🤣

Screenshot-2023-03-25-03-25-04-333-com-chrome-dev.png

Dex-chan lover
My thoughts about this series are... a bit complex.

I kinda enjoy these works that are "dude ends up going to fantasy land and ends up having a peaceful life befriending beings that others would think are dangerous".
They relax me, and remind me of playing games like Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons, or Stardew Valley.

For example, the one where he was a summon considered useless, then he fishes a mermaid that makes him marry her and they make a farm and then a small town, and in the end befriend and help the demons fight back the tirany of the humans.

Or the one where his house is summoned due to its natural energy in our world, and thanks to being its owner dude is so powerful he befriends the most powerful dragons easily.

There is one where a young boy banished to an island ends up creating a mini kingdom in there too.

And one where a prince with no apparent powers finds out he has the power to mine well, something he would never find out otherwise, and ends up creating a dungeon-like island village made mostly of castaways.

Even the one where the dude was abandoned by the delinquents he was summoned with and end up feeding small bunny girls, starting a trend where he feeds superpowered girls which most end up convincing him (easily) to bed them.

But...
As much as I want to like this one, the MC kinda annoys me.
Maybe it is how most of this story is told in first person, giving extra potency and annoyance to how oblivious he is of... everything?
Yet I can still see the potential in it so I can't just stop reading it...

Dex-chan lover
The mc is literal alpha male and always strive for progress, how can you dislike him? He could've spent the rest of his day play with his harem, yet he still create and develop new things.
he achieved a 'peaceful life' yet he doesn't become any weaker because of it

Dex-chan lover
For example, the one where he was a summon considered useless, then he fishes a mermaid that makes him marry her and they make a farm and then a small town, and in the end befriend and help the demons fight back the tirany of the humans.

Or the one where his house is summoned due to its natural energy in our world, and thanks to being its owner dude is so powerful he befriends the most powerful dragons easily.

There is one where a young boy banished to an island ends up creating a mini kingdom in there too.

Even the one where the dude was abandoned by the delinquents he was summoned with and end up feeding small bunny girls, starting a trend where he feeds superpowered girls which most end up convincing him (easily) to bed them.
https://mangadex.org/title/45ed7ed8...747/isekai-de-tochi-o-katte-noujou-o-tsukurou

https://mangadex.org/title/6d02e579...spot-datta-ken-sundeiru-dake-de-sekai-saikyou

https://mangadex.org/title/ad59c8bb...i-fueteku-yome-tachi-to-nonbiri-mujintou-life

https://mangadex.org/title/96fe1639-b55c-4b0c-8bec-fd941260728e/cheat-mode-farming-in-another-world

Dex-chan lover
Yep, those are exactly them.

The mc is literal alpha male and always strive for progress, how can you dislike him? He could've spent the rest of his day play with his harem, yet he still create and develop new things.
he achieved a 'peaceful life' yet he doesn't become any weaker because of it
I guess it is because everything he achieves seems to be accidental, and not even a funny kind of accidental.
He barely does anything that actually develops things anymore even, save carving statues he has no idea that are being useful - everyone else are the ones doing things.
And whenever he wants to explore more they push him back in clearly suspicious ways as if treating him as if fragile, yet we know he must be the strongest there... and since we see this as if his diary we know he has zero thoughts about it.
It is like he is the most boring party of the story, and yet he is the focus for all of it...

Dex-chan lover
My thoughts about this series are... a bit complex.

I kinda enjoy these works that are "dude ends up going to fantasy land and ends up having a peaceful life befriending beings that others would think are dangerous".
They relax me, and remind me of playing games like Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons, or Stardew Valley.

And one where a prince with no apparent powers finds out he has the power to mine well, something he would never find out otherwise, and ends up creating a dungeon-like island village made mostly of castaways.

But...
Maybe it is how most of this story is told in first person, giving extra potency and annoyance to how oblivious he is of... everything?
Yet I can still see the potential in it so I can't just stop reading it...
I know most of the mangas you've mentioned here, but what are the second and third to last ones (the ones that mention islands)? I can't quite place those two.
Edit: Nevermind, looks like someone already posted links.

Fed-Kun's army
The mc is literal alpha male
I snorted up my coffee when I read this. Are you being fr? There is a long running joke among the fandom that MC is the beta among betas. He is a self-insert by a virgin author who is just foaming at the mouth horny. The MC doesn't strive for progress...any progressive thing he did was in the beginning before the elves joined. After that, he either makes suggestions that would bring comfort to his Japanese soul and the girls do the innovating and work, or he just makes unnecessary things on his whim that they really didn't need.

There are several parts where MC whines about all the women that force themselves on him. Then he shrugs with "Oh well, I put my hands on them so I'll keep taking responsibility". There are other times when he wants to leave the village but the girls tell him "nah" and he shrugs with "Oh well, I'm staying behind then." Yeah. Real alpha energy right there. 🙄

Users who are viewing this thread