Isekai Nonbiri Nouka - Ch. 222 - Immigrants and Doosu (2)

Dex-chan lover
Oh so the holy sword was extracted and their theirs a dragon maiden.
Is it going to be the case that the immigrants are all going to be heavily plot relevant or something?

Thanks everyone at LHTranslation for the translation
IIRC, there's 20 people/10 couples with each and every one of them with a specific trope to them... maybe there's a list/wiki for them out there based on the novel.

Dex-chan lover
urza having a messy ass room lmao #relatable she's just like me fr fr

daaaaamn clay doll best boi

Dex-chan lover
NGL the dragon maidens sound perfect as a nany ans nursemaid for a pregnant dragon. Natural defense, sensitive to a Dragon's mood and an ability to calm them down... iirc there was a couple of them with scales. So this seems like the perfect solution to that messy room and constant vigilance needed against emotional outbursts that come with pregnancy.

Dex-chan lover
NGL the dragon maidens sound perfect as a nany ans nursemaid for a pregnant dragon. Natural defense, sensitive to a Dragon's mood and an ability to calm them down... iirc there was a couple of them with scales. So this seems like the perfect solution to that messy room and constant vigilance needed against emotional outbursts that come with pregnancy.
She gonna die if she fail to manage Haruka mood swing tho

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter :glee: :hearts: :headpat::bocchiwave:
Ujzxnrz.gif

Dex-chan lover
Surely even the rumour that drinking dragon's blood gave powers would cause people to hunt them. It doesn't matter if it actually doesn't as long as they believe it does.

Dex-chan lover
Dragon-baby nanny was also my immediate reaction/conjecture/assumption reading about that the girl's song can calm down dragons.

2nd girl's purpose in the story was revealed, I'm excited what the other 18 will provide to the plot.

M2Z13VY.png

(Edit: Image added.)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Surely even the rumour that drinking dragon's blood gave powers would cause people to hunt them. It doesn't matter if it actually doesn't as long as they believe it does.
I mean the dragons we know are incredible strong and wouldn't be a simple hunt. It would really only take one or two bloody battles, a few cities destroyed in retaliation and it all ending up not even working for it to be not worth trying again.

Users who are viewing this thread