Isekai Nonbiri Nouka - Ch. 229 - Alcohol, Festival Executive Committees, and Walnuts (2)

Dex-chan lover
"A medium 5.3 oz skin on potato contains 27 mg of Vitamin C, which is 30% of the daily value." TIL. Never thought that the tuber would have vitamin C in it; would have thought that would have been stored in the plant body, or in the poisonous fruits, at least.
Oh, didn't known either. Thanks !
Potatoes are vegetables.
Didn't known the facts of the post above. Even if it's in vegetable, I put them appart. Won't do the sale mistake next time.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, didn't known either. Thanks !

Didn't known the facts of the post above. Even if it's in vegetable, I put them appart. Won't do the sale mistake next time.
yeah, "vegetable" just means "edible plant part". Most vegetables are either stalks and leaves (celery, cabbage and all its cultivars like broccoli and cauliflower, etc), fruit (cucumbers, tomatoes, squash, avocados, eggplants, etc), or root vegetables (carrots, beets, parsnips, radishes, onions, yams, etc); potatoes are technically a subdivision of root vegetable, known as tubers; they're created on roots as storage organs for the plant, so it can have plenty of sugar-as-starch stored away; it's those tubers that we harvest, and not the roots, fruit, or any other part of the plant itself otherwise; potato plants are a part of the nightshade family of plants, and are actually toxic thanks to an alkaline compound called solanine.

This communist propaganda "Those who do not work shall not eat" is a famous phrase by Lenin when referring to the bourgeoise that lives off interest and rent, they live in a communist society, each person gets their home free of charge and rent and are only expected to work on what is most fitted for each, their commodities are split accordingly to their need (Central planned economy), they live in an impetuous land known for its harsh conditions and animals, faraway from the rest of the other societies (much like the URSS).

Dex-chan lover
Lunch is a luxury!? Lunch is the most important meal of the day.

Time is an illusion, lunchtime doubly so.

Dex-chan lover
This communist propaganda "Those who do not work shall not eat" is a famous phrase by Lenin when referring to the bourgeoise that lives off interest and rent, they live in a communist society, each person gets their home free of charge and rent and are only expected to work on what is most fitted for each, their commodities are split accordingly to their need (Central planned economy), they live in an impetuous land known for its harsh conditions and animals, faraway from the rest of the other societies (much like the URSS).
Tell me they don't live better than you and I'll listen.

Parasite.

Contributor
I love how Morte's little fire spirit looks like a beardie. Seems like someone is a fan.

Dex-chan lover
So are you saying you also didn't understand and now you're trying to pass it off as a joke? Because your name isn't Wolvenworks; they were the one that didn't understand, saying,

so I had to explain it to them.

Good job assuming it was you and making an ass outta yourself, though, and GJ Duck making an ass outta himself as normal, too.
Every time I see her I think of Choukai from Arpeggio of Blue Steel.

That meme shows up surprisingly often.

Using magic for your own convenience is the best way to use magic. Don't let anyone tell you anything else.

Eating twice a day was normal back in the day. Breakfast, and a large cooked meal a bit earlier than our modern dinnertime.

Don't worry about him. He doesn't get jokes. He's just commenting as long as he gets to correct someone and feel superior about it.
Good point. I kinda get it now.
I ignored the original comment because it’s not worth replying, but if it’s as you said, ignoring the user seems to be the way to go. Thanks for the tip.

Users who are viewing this thread