Isekai Nonbiri Nouka - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Common World Transition

Protag talking to manga author.

Hey can I have this that and the other.

Imagine being able have multiple wishes where it could be almost anything and you choose to be a farmer lmbo. its also feels extremely unrealistic that the "god" giving him all them wishes; i couldn't help but cringe and laugh

Dex-chan lover
Funny how the god could give a body that knows no sickness, or wizardly power, at the drop of a hat, but when asked to be a farmer, he had to talk it out with somebody. Farmers are overpowered.

@lemstry - the god probably had some idea about how much stuff he was going to give, and MC kept asking for too little, so the god had to offer him more. That's a common thing when to honest people don't have a common basis for negotiation.

Dex-chan lover
Goddamit here I go again reading another isekai this one about farming..
why am i like this.

Aggregator gang
Warning for people getting into this there is a lot of reading and the chapters are short.

I also almost want to tell people to skip the tournament now that its over but honestly if you are reading another isekai i don't think you will mind it much

Group Leader
Maybe would've read it if art and typesetting weren't so weak.

"I've been going for 50 M/H but it still doesn´t seem to end..."
If he meant time, as the phrasing implies i've got no clue.
If he meant a speed of 50 meters per hour he is literally going at a snails pace, so i don´t know why he thinks he'll get to the end of anything.
If he meant a speed of 50 Miles per hour (80 Km/h) his speed allows him to be on a higway and breaks the human speed record by almost twice as much speed. He doesn´t make note of that so im guessing that's not it either.
If he meant meters per second he's breaking most highways speed limits.
And lastly if he meant Miles per second he is going a quarter of a million kilometers per hour.
None the interpretations of the translation make any sense, fuck this.

Users who are viewing this thread