Isekai Nonbiri Nouka - Vol. 12 Ch. 234 - The Night of Quiz Tournament (1)

Aggregator gang
This chapter amounts to, "ah, wait, there are so many things to cover that I forgot some...rewind, let me fill in the gaps."

I do think the breadth of this scenario is unmanageable.

Dex-chan lover
i guess it's time to create various oils now lmao

if you need to be a wolf to get that fucking mouth watering roasted cow, then.... BARK BARK BARK GRRR GRRR BARK AWOOOO

💪 DOOSU THE PEERLESS 💪​

They say history is written by the victors. A theatrical play about a hero defeating a dragon that also happens to be in the audience, yet there's no 'hero' to be found. Hmmm...

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter :glee:
Ujzxnrz.gif

Dex-chan lover
I always enjoy when a play in a fantasy setting gets upgraded with magic and what-not, to be even better than the usual limitations.

Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
Its kinda funny to think that some of these characters may have myths and legends surrounding them.
And that said story's might just be entirely made up or completely embellished / miss understood.
" The demon lord made a river of blood" could just translate to "he spilt a large amount of red food colouring into the river"

Thanks everyone at LHTranslation for the translation

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, lamias are not snakes. They're snake-like people. Or monsters. Or something.

Only a prop dragon? They could've done with a real one. It's not like they don't have that option.
Maybe none of the dragons wanted to suddenly jump on stage and be an actor.

Dex-chan lover
Don't make quiz questions easier, make the time they have to answer limited, instead. Then they have to know the answer, guess randomly, or get DQ'd if they're too indecisive. Simple as that.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, lamias are not snakes. They're snake-like people. Or monsters. Or something.

Only a prop dragon? They could've done with a real one. It's not like they don't have that option.
I really doubt they could stay awake if they knew there is a dragon family around them.

Lasti and Hakuren never change to dragon form in front of any humans beside Michael and MC yet.

Users who are viewing this thread