Isekai Nonbiri Nouka - Vol. 5 Ch. 80 - Martial Art Tournament - Knight Division, Third Round (Semi-finals) and the Finals (1)

@TrueWarriorJak You must 12 years old if you think a statement of " the spider was the strongest thing in the forest before the MC" and " The Demonlord left that forest alone because of that thing" is somehow a counterargument to my statement of " Why are the spiders so strong anyway? Fuck if I know, nothing gets explained in this manga. All I've seen the spiders do is produce web." I know it was stated that the spider is overpowered. If you could read, which you obviously can't, my comment was questioning WHY the spider is so strong. You could literally replace the spider with a fucking stick figure in this manga and put in statements of "that stick figure fought with the demon king for 100 days to a draw" and it would still make as much sense as it currently does as to why the spider is so strong. Like I said before, nothing that I mentioned in comment has been explained. You're the one who needs to learn to read clearly before telling me to get my facts straight. Because I know what's been said in the story. That's why I made my comment. Doesn't take a genius to understand that.

Aggregator gang
Well I figured it would be Makura or Uno a few chapters ago so I'm not upset at this outcome even though it seemed mighty predictable. I'm just a bit amazed at the ass pull required to make Uno lose to Bulga in the first place was completely written off in one page.

Remember this is one spider. The village has a nest full of them.

DampPointlessAlpinegoat-size_restricted.gif

Fed-Kun's army
I remember making my friends mad playing MtG cause I would use a reach + deathtouch spider for defense with a green/blue clone deck, so I know how OP this thing could be (admittedly we dunno how strong its venom is yet, but given how it's a legend tier species, I'm guessing potent when actually used)

Dex-chan lover
Those spiders are op, lol. Imagine how powerful the mother is...

Aggregator gang
Well, isn't Zabuton supposed to be some sort of cataclysmic level monster or something? It stands to reason her offsprings would be strong too.

Remember the Mc is so powerful that he's just outright not allowed to participate in the tournament

Users who are viewing this thread