Isekai Nonbiri Nouka - Vol. 5 Ch. 80 - Martial Art Tournament - Knight Division, Third Round (Semi-finals) and the Finals (1)

Dex-chan lover
@lolmaolol no you don't call that poor writing, you call that sticking to the theme, we're 80 chapters in, in a story from the point of view of an MC that doesn't really care where people come from, he gives the barest details of anything that goes on at all, but you come in here saying a major side character could be replaced by a stick figure and no one would notice....

@CountryMage I'm done replying back to you. Nothing you say is a counterargument to nothing being explained in this manga, "sticking to the theme" or not. And when you have a story arc revolving around a fighting tournament where all the characters could be replaced with stick figures and you would know just as much about their fighting ability compared to how they are now in the manga, that's poor writing. End of story, you're wrong.

@lolmaolol @CountryMage
Man props to you CountryMage for even trying to explain to that guy but holy shit he really likes to just ignore literally everything anyone else says just so he can be mad about the most insignificant of shit and call people wrong

i thought this arc was gonna be so bad since people kept commenting in the first few chapters about it. to think i had to ready myself. but it was nothing out of the ordinary. it's the same casual level of writing. same theme, same vibe. probably because i didn't have to wait for chapters released? oh well.

i always thought that the spider is kumo-chan because of how strong she is

Users who are viewing this thread